Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,743    Downloads: 1,636,302   Msgs Posted: 130,455   Thread Views: 27,238,380   Online Now: 121
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-04-2008, 12:00 AM
4th Line

roosterman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
hahah Well I sure like your Dad Rooster! Good to know you have a little Dog in your blood, too bad its not like father like son in this case!! Can't wait to see you all Saturday =D

Thanks Casey...

Have you picked out your favorite Gennie yet for your new AVATAR?

Old 04-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

Just back from Oshawa, Forman played a helluva game. Chip and chase will not work against these guys. I thought Mitchell was a jerk when De Sousa got nailed by their bench and took a stick in the mouth. He leaned over the boards and was screaming at Chris. Not a lot of class there.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:46 AM
All Star

RioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really niceRioBravo is just really nice

Just got back from this game, There was NOTHING to cheer about. It's very hard to get motivated when your getting walked all over. Whatever im putting this game behind me and don't really want to talk about it.

Old 04-04-2008, 12:47 AM
SysOp

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,364 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RioBravo View Post
Just got back from this game, There was NOTHING to cheer about. It's very hard to get motivated when your getting walked all over. Whatever im putting this game behind me and don't really want to talk about it.
Agreed. Lets not let this recent mess get our spirits down. We'll have LOTS to cheer about in 45 hours.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:25 AM
All Star

WellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMann View Post
The crowd that was there tonight were only the minions apparently. I guess they need a couple more of us to be there to get them going. Get ready for saturday because you will get to see what the ice dogs fans are all about.
Minions? Excuse me? I think you know not what you speak of.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:26 AM
I.L.L.

Default Please think before you speak....

IT WAS ALL THE FANS' FAULT!...

Gee I was screaming my head off at the game so I resent anyone that says they were disgusted with us. Pretty rude, actually. I am just as big a fan as the one's on here who claim they are the best fans ever. You weren't there so you have no idea what the atmosphere was like. Gee, 4300 to 100. It was a bad game, the Dogs didn't perform and the refs were horrible.

So please Madmann, stop calling us down. We tried. We were spread all over the arena amongst their very loud fans. Please have respect for your fellow fans that made the trip.

Saturday will be better. GO DOGS GO!
Old 04-04-2008, 01:29 AM
All Star

WellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond repute

We were going most of the night but when we started something the Gens fans did in fact shout us down. No big deal. trust me, the boys knew we were there cheering for them.

This is the worse game the guys have played since the game in Sarnia just after the trade deadline... after that we went on a tear. So I am hoping the Dogs will simply round file this game and come out strong on Saturday.

Game over and forgotten.....
Old 04-04-2008, 01:31 AM
All Star

I forgot to add... Quizzer did wear the black sweater til the start of the game. Then when we went down 4-0 he put it back on.

Quizzer, leave the sweater at home from now on!!
Old 04-04-2008, 01:48 AM
SysOp

AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVELUCA View Post
IT WAS ALL THE FANS' FAULT!...

Gee I was screaming my head off at the game so I resent anyone that says they were disgusted with us. Pretty rude, actually. I am just as big a fan as the one's on here who claim they are the best fans ever. You weren't there so you have no idea what the atmosphere was like. Gee, 4300 to 100. It was a bad game, the Dogs didn't perform and the refs were horrible.

So please Madmann, stop calling us down. We tried. We were spread all over the arena amongst their very loud fans. Please have respect for your fellow fans that made the trip.

Saturday will be better. GO DOGS GO!
Way to go I.L.L.! (nice acronym with your alias too, haha) We need everyone shouting loud these playoffs! I'll probably be over in section N visiting the nuthouse there in the bottom corner during warmup. I'll have a jersey sporting my NICE NEW LEGEIN LETTERING on the back :w00t: Come over and say hi!
Old 04-04-2008, 01:50 AM
SysOp

Quote:
Originally Posted by WellandDogsFan View Post
I forgot to add... Quizzer did wear the black sweater til the start of the game. Then when we went down 4-0 he put it back on.

Quizzer, leave the sweater at home from now on!!
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! Even in chat someone asked if he was there with his jersey!!!

I HEREBY OFFICIALLY CHANGE MY VOTE ON THAT POLL! *** BURN THE THING! ***

I voted for him to leave it at home and just wear it out on non game days, but apparently THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!

C'mon Quizzer - we need to get through this series without any added hardships!