Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,743    Downloads: 1,636,247   Msgs Posted: 130,455   Thread Views: 27,232,929   Online Now: 109
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-04-2008, 02:05 AM
3rd Line

Baller has a spectacular aura aboutBaller has a spectacular aura aboutBaller has a spectacular aura about

Now for the game. Definalty was the worst game ive seen the Dogs play. Was not the Dogs at all, and i do not expect to see a game like this played by them ever again. I do believe the layoff hurt them a bit. Alot of times they looked like they got caught watching the play. However to a positive spin, as much as a loss sucks, I believe that a loss like this especially in the Game 1 is a good thing. Being on a 9 game winning streak, sometimes you need a knock off the block showing that you can't get too confident in your play, which i think at times the Dogs got. This can for sure bring more motivation, more determination and more fire to these Dogs that i feel that not only Saturdays game, but the rest in this series are going to be hard fought, close matches. Plus, no one really expected a sweep in this series, so its far from over!! I agree that we need to be very very loud and proud Saturday. Calling out all fans to be passionate, lound, and leaving the Jack with no voice!!! Lets show the 55 or so Oshawa fans that come how a sold out, passionate arena sounds like, and more importantly that even though a heart felt loss, we are still 110% behind our Dogs!!!

GO DOGS GO
Old 04-04-2008, 02:45 AM
3rd Line

Bad_Kitty will become famous soon enough

Glad to see everyone got home ok!!!
Old 04-04-2008, 03:06 AM
SysOp

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,364 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

I've edited/removed a couple msgs in this thread.

There will be *NO* fan vs. fan talk in ANY parts of the forum. PM someone if you desperately need to say something.

If we let games like this split the fans, then Oshawa has won 2 victories in 1 night. Lets stick together IceDog fans!
Old 04-04-2008, 03:10 AM
3rd Line

Niagara Ice Puppies is on a distinguished road

I'm hoping/expecting a better performance on Saturday when I'm at the game, I was only listening to the game tonight at work on 610 and it sounded DREADFUL, I can't even imagine what it would have been like to watch it.

Oshawa just gave us a huge slice of humble pie and I'm hoping this will kickstart the guys for the next game and it'll be a lot closer than this contest.

Go Dogs!
Old 04-04-2008, 07:13 AM
Serving a Suspension

rowdi29 will become famous soon enough

It was totally the worst game ive seen them play all year, very uninspired. I dont know if it was the long layoff or what?..Dahm had very little support all night, although overall i would have to say it was a total team effort. The refs sucked, and Del Zotto is definatly the new Rinaldo. Saturday night needs to be an all out Jack Attack. Wake up boys you aint in Mississauga no more....Go Dogs Go
Old 04-04-2008, 07:16 AM
Serving a Suspension

rowdi29 will become famous soon enough

But even saying that i love there rink ,wish we could get one. The Beer big gulps were good and i had fun with my crazy Icedog friends...Go Dogs Go
Old 04-04-2008, 08:06 AM
3rd Line

GeneralJeremy is on a distinguished road

Relax yall its a 7 game series its only the first game.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:07 AM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

I just want to say that the team were obviously rusty after the long lay off and made a lot of mistakes and turnovers that were uncharacteristic of this team...they need to remeber that this is the OHL and you cannot take a night off or think that your past results will continue if you don't put the effort in. I think this will be a huge wake up call for them and when they start to realize that they need to refocus and play a lot more disciplined, that the results will be much different. Let's do it for Swifty, Foreman and Dahm and make sure they get the attention of some of the NHL scouts for a lot more games. Oshawa were pretty good last night but they are still beatable and Saturday will be our chance to prove that.
Go Dogs Go
Old 04-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Big League

Phil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond reputePhil Margonis has a reputation beyond repute

yeah that was a bad game. oshawa was full credit for the W. they outworked and out physicaled us. Neuvirth was excellent so was Del Zotto. you can go down the line. Petro was def the best Dog again I thought. Legein woke up in the 3rd but way too little too late.

Dogs should respond in game 2 after that bad performance
Old 04-04-2008, 09:04 AM
3rd Line

SmokinPuck will become famous soon enough

The Dogs are not a good road team, all year long they have struggled on the road. Maybe they need to check the bus for a carbon monoxide leak! Our defense was horrible everybody looked flat footed and coughed up the puck way to many times. Need to get under Neuvirth's skin, park somebody in front and drive him crazy. Next game we need more grit, somebody needs a big hit at start of the game and send the message that we gave up one game now it's time to play. Just chaulk it off as a bad game and get back to winning this Saturday.