Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,743    Downloads: 1,636,302   Msgs Posted: 130,456   Thread Views: 27,238,402   Online Now: 115
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-01-2007, 09:37 AM
All Star

GoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond reputeGoDogsGo has a reputation beyond repute

have a great time.. dont forget to think of us that are left behind... have a few for us....
Old 12-02-2007, 10:55 PM
3rd Line

Baller has a spectacular aura aboutBaller has a spectacular aura aboutBaller has a spectacular aura about

My cousion and I will definatly be going to Brampton for Dec. 7th. We would also like to sit with all the Ice Dogs fans as well! plan on just getting tickets there at the arena on game day i assume!!
Old 12-02-2007, 10:57 PM
All Star

WellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah we are going to be getting our tickets that day. Shouldnt be a problem at all. Last time we went to Brampton, we didnt have a problem get tickets in the section behind the Dogs bench. A lot of fans were in attendance dressed up as emtpy seats.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:40 PM
All Star

ItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WellandDogsFan View Post
Yeah we are going to be getting our tickets that day. Shouldnt be a problem at all. Last time we went to Brampton, we didnt have a problem get tickets in the section behind the Dogs bench. A lot of fans were in attendance dressed up as emtpy seats.
that was also a holiday monday... but youre right i dont see a problem getting walk up tickets in brampton even for a Friday night game
Old 12-02-2007, 11:46 PM
All Star

WellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond reputeWellandDogsFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGameTime View Post
that was also a holiday monday... but youre right i dont see a problem getting walk up tickets in brampton even for a Friday night game
Even more reason to go to a game, everyone was home from work!!

Have you decided if you are going yet?
Old 12-02-2007, 11:49 PM
All Star

ItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond reputeItsGameTime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even more reason to go to a game, everyone was home from work!!

Have you decided if you are going yet?
Not yet, we will have to see, maybe though. I haven't been home in like 4 months so Im sure Im going to be busy catching up with all my friends... I want to go though... we will just have to see what my availability is like on Friday night!
Old 12-02-2007, 11:50 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGameTime View Post
Not yet, we will have to see, maybe though. I haven't been home in like 4 months so Im sure Im going to be busy catching up with all my friends... I want to go though... we will just have to see what my availability is like on Friday night!
Bring your friends with you to the game. the more the merrier.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:51 PM
All Star

Quote:
Bring your friends with you to the game. the more the merrier.
Surprisingly, many of them don't like going to games. Most of them have played a high level of hockey for most of their lives but don't care for paying to watch hockey, most of them don't even follow the NHL with any regularity, we will see if I can do some convincing :cool:
Old 12-02-2007, 11:54 PM
All Star

Cool. Hope to see you there!
Old 12-02-2007, 11:56 PM
All Star

Quote:
Cool. Hope to see you there!
Definitely, hope to be there