Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,121    Downloads: 827,257   Msgs Posted: 110,636   Thread Views: 16,371,421   Online Now: 69
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-13-2017, 01:44 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

This, RSJ, is what I meant by a defensive game and defending a lead. Replies to my post were, in essence, ‘all doing that gets you is the other team coming at you in waves..’ What you’re describing is defending a lead, and to me, there’s nothing wrong with that.
Old 11-13-2017, 02:12 PM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg007 View Post
did any one notice they reunighted last years best line jones thomas and corneal and they were the best line in the game about time
I personally thought Corneil, Jones, Maksimov was our best combo. The team is so hyped to have a superstar in Thomas he gets pushed up to the top line, probably before his time.
Old 11-13-2017, 02:56 PM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,474 Times in 683 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Shankar played his best game of the year. His second best game - was the season opener.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 04:12 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
This, RSJ, is what I meant by a defensive game and defending a lead. Replies to my post were, in essence, ‘all doing that gets you is the other team coming at you in waves..’ What you’re describing is defending a lead, and to me, there’s nothing wrong with that.
What I was saying earlier is that I do not like the prevent defense that they were playing in the last two periods yesterday.
Still being old school, I would have preferred seeing almost same kind of period as the first.

Take the play to them in their end and force them to make mistakes deep which might turn into a goal for us rather than scrambling in our own end as we did for the bulk of two periods.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post: