Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,790    Downloads: 1,739,563   Msgs Posted: 134,075   Thread Views: 30,098,122   Online Now: 124
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 05-08-2020, 01:00 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,203 Times in 1,243 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
It was just posted on Facebook, that Billy and his wife Jamie had a baby boy this morning. ?Mom and baby are both doing well?. No word yet if the baby has been put on the payroll. :-)

In all seriousness, congrats on the new addition!

Guess we know who the next coach of the Icedogs will be and when it will be

Billy Burke III in about 30 years

Hopefully I will be around to witness that ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-08-2020, 03:57 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Guess we know who the next coach of the Icedogs will be and when it will be

Billy Burke III in about 30 years

Hopefully I will be around to witness that ! Lol
.I just came back from the future in my DeLorean and can concur, Billy Burke III will be the official Head coach of the Niagara Ice Dogs starting in 2051 with cousin Joey Burke the II (he will be born post covid 19 pandemic) as head GM. After 30 years of not getting out of the 2nd round the organization finally grants their fans their wishes and change the head coaching & GM positions with their sons
The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder Hawk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2020, 04:00 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud of

..Joking aside , congrats to Billy and his wife on their baby boy
Old 05-08-2020, 05:56 PM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Hawk View Post
.I just came back from the future in my DeLorean and can concur, Billy Burke III will be the official Head coach of the Niagara Ice Dogs starting in 2051 with cousin Joey Burke the II (he will be born post covid 19 pandemic) as head GM. After 30 years of not getting out of the 2nd round the organization finally grants their fans their wishes and change the head coaching & GM positions with their sons

Literally laughed out loud when I read this

God willing I?ll be 79 by the time the coaching change happens ... hopefully I?m on this side of the ground still

Old 05-08-2020, 07:29 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Literally laughed out loud when I read this

God willing I?ll be 79 by the time the coaching change happens ... hopefully I?m on this side of the ground still

Check that ... 77 ... apparently I thought these last two months of pandemic added two years to my age !

Old 05-08-2020, 11:35 PM

Thanked 3,583 Times in 1,972 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Check that ... 77 ... apparently I thought these last two months of pandemic added two years to my age !

Well at least you don't rely on your number sense to earn a living.
Old 05-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Well at least you don't rely on your number sense to earn a living.

Yes

Hahaha

Errr wait a minute

I do kinda

D?oh

Back to sleep here

Old 05-10-2020, 05:56 PM
3rd Line

OlDawg has a spectacular aura aboutOlDawg has a spectacular aura aboutOlDawg has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
North Bay has our number and I can see them sweeping us. Besides, I have a brother that lives in North Bay and I think he might agree with me.
We have a natural rivalry, for sure. Younger brothers can be a pain sometime LOL
And a[ a source of so much love...

Last edited by OlDawg; 05-10-2020 at 05:57 PM.