Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,790    Downloads: 1,738,944   Msgs Posted: 134,065   Thread Views: 30,070,859   Online Now: 95
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 05-12-2020, 08:37 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,003 Times in 655 Posts
dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!
Default Scott Oakman on TSN 1050

Iím listening to Scott Oakman, the Assistant Director of Officiating for the GTHL, and Iím wondering if thatís the same Scott Oakman, the former referee who recently retired from the OHL?
Old 05-12-2020, 09:11 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,856 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Iím listening to Scott Oakman, the Assistant Director of Officiating for the GTHL, and Iím wondering if thatís the same Scott Oakman, the former referee who recently retired from the OHL?
Yes it is. Everyone knows their own strengths and weaknesses. Some are willing to admit it and some are not, so a tip of the hat to Scott Oakman
Old 05-15-2020, 07:15 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,003 Times in 655 Posts
dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!

So, can we consider this move a move sideways, down? Whatever the direction, I cannot honestly say I will be/am sad to see Scott Oakman go. It’s really nothing personal, I just never was a fan of how he called a game(note: this sentence was edited for content. Left unedited, this post would have been deleted).
Old 05-18-2020, 02:42 PM

Thanked 3,583 Times in 1,972 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
So, can we consider this move a move sideways, down? Whatever the direction, I cannot honestly say I will be/am sad to see Scott Oakman go. Itís really nothing personal, I just never was a fan of how he called a game(note: this sentence was edited for content. Left unedited, this post would have been deleted).
He was already in this role for the 2018-19 season. Now they just have to find something administrative for Darcy Burchell to do that takes him off the ice - counting whistles maybe?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: