Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,791    Downloads: 1,864,558   Msgs Posted: 134,618   Thread Views: 32,020,841   Online Now: 70
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2020, 10:21 PM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Ok here is my take on this game. Boys were playing an alright game tonight then Lodnia goes down and I thought they were a little out of sorts which is to be expected once the lines are screwed up but what a tough loss for them because of 1) Howard not staying on his skates anymore when the pick is shot to the net. Stand up and stop flopping like a fish on every shot. 2) How coach Billy keeps putting Bruner out on the ice when he pulls the goalie. This is 3 games now that he has coughed up the puck for the other team to put it in our net. Then put out the line that scores the goal and right after that put the top guys out with Bruner again and what happens he coughs up the puck for another empty net goal. Thank you Andrew Bruner. As for tomorrow in Peterbough good luck. If they could not score tonight on NB they are not gonna get to many either.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:31 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog fan View Post
Ok here is my take on this game. Boys were playing an alright game tonight then Lodnia goes down and I thought they were a little out of sorts which is to be expected once the lines are screwed up but what a tough loss for them because of 1) Howard not staying on his skates anymore when the pick is shot to the net. Stand up and stop flopping like a fish on every shot. 2) How coach Billy keeps putting Bruner out on the ice when he pulls the goalie. This is 3 games now that he has coughed up the puck for the other team to put it in our net. Then put out the line that scores the goal and right after that put the top guys out with Bruner again and what happens he coughs up the puck for another empty net goal. Thank you Andrew Bruner. As for tomorrow in Peterbough good luck. If they could not score tonight on NB they are not gonna get to many either.
To answer your second and third point Bruder is out there cause heís only one of a few good forwards you got left assuming everyone is out on the ice that they would want out there in those situations
Old 01-18-2020, 10:34 PM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
To answer your second and third point Bruder is out there cause heís only one of a few good forwards you got left assuming everyone is out on the ice that they would want out there in those situations
Sorry but in my opinion he is not that good.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:48 PM
Top Prospect

the dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond repute

Looked like a jrb game out there tonight painful to watch
Old 01-18-2020, 10:51 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog fan View Post
Sorry but in my opinion he is not that good.
Oh I donít think heís good never have but unfortunately heís probably still in our top 5 forwards right now
Old 01-18-2020, 11:02 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,254 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

I’ll take the loss and a loss tomorrow too!

😆

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2020, 11:23 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,161 Times in 684 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Just saw on Twitter that Lodnia is week to week as per Matt and dj
Old 01-18-2020, 11:38 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
Just saw on Twitter that Lodnia is week to week as per Matt and dj
Iíll be happily surprised if his season isnít over just based on the way it looked
Old 01-19-2020, 01:11 AM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Why did he come back and play a shift in the 2nd period?
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2020, 11:36 AM
3rd Line

Dawger is a glorious beacon of lightDawger is a glorious beacon of lightDawger is a glorious beacon of lightDawger is a glorious beacon of lightDawger is a glorious beacon of light

i think Lodnia was trying to play through it and give the team a boost...probably not the smartest move on his part but shows a lot of heart and courage and leadership...all the traits of a good captain (Like Zedeno Chara playing with a broken jaw for the Bruins last year)...I know i am old school and the game has changed but ,although I was happy to see Bruder go after the North Bay guy after the brutal hit I think he should have started throwing punches even if the guy declined the invite...he got 2 mins anyway for a b.s. unsportsmanlike...Lodnia is our Captain and by far our best player. We really have to stick up for each other...We are decimated by the trades, if Lodnia is out too we are in real trouble of staying competetive...The refs did get the penalty right but only after review, I dont think either actually called it until they saw how badly hurt Lodnia was...I do like the look of the new arrivals Butler and Peters...nice to see some size
The Following User Says Thank You to Dawger For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread