Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,352    Downloads: 906,643   Msgs Posted: 117,859   Thread Views: 18,605,567   Online Now: 26
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-20-2018, 03:59 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Hawk View Post
I'm wondering what the Dogs will do with regard to the Import draft. Will they even draft an Import player or leave both spots open for a trade ? Too late to draft and develope an Import in a go for it year,and swinging for the fence is risky cause you could be wasting the pick. ...I guess the Timothy Liljegren swing didn't work ?
They will draft.. and swung for the fences. If the players dont report it doesnt hurt us cause we can make a trade at the deadline or better yet trade their rights to a team they will.report to for a kings ransom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 04:10 PM

Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,414 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
They will draft.. and swung for the fences. If the players dont report it doesnt hurt us cause we can make a trade at the deadline or better yet trade their rights to a team they will.report to for a kings ransom.
Or a knight's ransom
Old 01-20-2018, 06:05 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,454 Times in 796 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
Read the post again, the point of whether the kid drafted with the picks traded is any goo or not proves the point has been missed in this instance.

You're right, I'm not going to agree with you, you're not going to agree with me. FYI, I've disagreed and agreed with a lot of people on hundreds of topics over the years. It's obvious when a point has been missed. Try reading it again.

Sometimes it is not so obvious, I have found with some people in this forum, lol

Can’t believe you are still going to bat for us like minded folks such as u ... I’ve wasted enough time trying to illustrate .

I don’t want to hear these people whining when they say that the Dogs didn’t acquire enough pieces to load up for next year ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2018, 07:35 PM

Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,414 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Sometimes it is not so obvious, I have found with some people in this forum, lol

Can’t believe you are still going to bat for us like minded folks such as u ... I’ve wasted enough time trying to illustrate .

I don’t want to hear these people whining when they say that the Dogs didn’t acquire enough pieces to load up for next year ...
I am sure the user poll will be referred to
Old 01-20-2018, 07:41 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,365 Times in 967 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
Problem with this theory, you canít trade import players for a full year. So anyone they draft canít be dealt at the deadline at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 07:45 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Problem with this theory, you canít trade import players for a full year. So anyone they draft canít be dealt at the deadline at all.
Thats fine... thatn said players gets released if a trade is made for an import
Old 01-20-2018, 11:05 PM
4th Line

bunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by others

Quote:
Read the post again, the point of whether the kid drafted with the picks traded is any goo or not proves the point has been missed in this instance.

You're right, I'm not going to agree with you, you're not going to agree with me. FYI, I've disagreed and agreed with a lot of people on hundreds of topics over the years. It's obvious when a point has been missed. Try reading it again.
Your very important aren't you?
Old 01-20-2018, 11:27 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,365 Times in 967 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnie View Post
Your very important aren't you?
Now youíre learning.
The Following User Says Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 11:31 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Question/debate for everyone if our all in year is next season who’s do we think is our Ned in net cause it’s not SD
Old 01-21-2018, 05:25 AM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Question/debate for everyone if our all in year is next season whoís do we think is our Ned in net cause itís not SD
Raay, for more 2nds and #26