Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,253    Downloads: 849,186   Msgs Posted: 115,025   Thread Views: 17,344,710   Online Now: 88
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-19-2018, 10:26 AM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,715 Times in 818 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

What is Ryan Pyette, of The London Free Press, suggesting with these notes in...?

KNIGHTWATCH
Friday: vs. Niagara, 7:30 p.m. at Budweiser Gardens. Sam Miletic could be second in league scoring by the end of this one.

Miletic would need a 7 point night to accomplish that!
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 12:35 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

A repeat from the first meeting 4to 2 Dogs.
Old 01-19-2018, 12:36 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
What is Ryan Pyette, of The London Free Press, suggesting with these notes in...?

KNIGHTWATCH
Friday: vs. Niagara, 7:30 p.m. at Budweiser Gardens. Sam Miletic could be second in league scoring by the end of this one.

Miletic would need a 7 point night to accomplish that!
That would be great.
Old 01-19-2018, 02:47 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,161 Times in 691 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

If we happen to get a power play, I have MY (certainly not the staffs) #1 line ready to rock & roll.

Up front I have inserted Maksimov (welcome back and we hope that you learned your lesson about playing on the edge), sorry, Jones and Carbonara. Carbs's only job is the stand just outside the blue paint and drive red light nuts, but, not picking up and stupid penalties such as goalie interference.
On the points, I am sending out Miletic and Thomas.

The second unit is self explanatory... but, it would utilize #26 for sure. (too lazy to type the name LOL)
Old 01-19-2018, 03:11 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
If we happen to get a power play, I have MY (certainly not the staffs) #1 line ready to rock & roll.

Up front I have inserted Maksimov (welcome back and we hope that you learned your lesson about playing on the edge), sorry, Jones and Carbonara. Carbs's only job is the stand just outside the blue paint and drive red light nuts, but, not picking up and stupid penalties such as goalie interference.
On the points, I am sending out Miletic and Thomas.

The second unit is self explanatory... but, it would utilize #26 for sure. (too lazy to type the name LOL)
Swap carbonara out (sorry donít trust him plus I think goalies would dive and he would get called on rep) put Thomas or Miletic on the wing that carbonara would be on and put at least 1 D on the blue line one of 4 (Ham Hunter Roberts or Lochead) second unit you go Corneil Tomasino and Singer up front with one of the 4 D I mentioned in the first unit and either Philip or Johnson on the back end
Old 01-19-2018, 03:38 PM
Top Prospect

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Swap carbonara out (sorry donít trust him plus I think goalies would dive and he would get called on rep) put Thomas or Miletic on the wing that carbonara would be on and put at least 1 D on the blue line one of 4 (Ham Hunter Roberts or Lochead) second unit you go Corneil Tomasino and Singer up front with one of the 4 D I mentioned in the first unit and either Philip or Johnson on the back end
I like the sound of the first line not keen on no d man thou,, swap Jones to second pp put thomas at center and Ham on point,,, 2nd pp would be jones singer corneil philip and Lochead if hes back other wise Roberts
Old 01-19-2018, 03:57 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
I like the sound of the first line not keen on no d man thou,, swap Jones to second pp put thomas at center and Ham on point,,, 2nd pp would be jones singer corneil philip and Lochead if hes back other wise Roberts
I had a D on the there just didnít know who I like your second unit I think Roberts is D on one of the two units itís up for debate which unit people prefer and I donít like Thomas in the middle on the PP but thatís just me (I donít like him there 5v5 either though)
Old 01-19-2018, 04:02 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,161 Times in 691 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Your right about a d-man on the point, not sure right now who I would take off the line, Maybe put Carbs on the second unit.

Revised:
Maksimov , Jones , Miletic with Thomas and Ham on the points
Old 01-19-2018, 04:09 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,229 Times in 918 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

I'd put Miletec on the point, seems to be the best passer and has a decent shot. Get Roberts off the PP, his shot couldn't break an egg and too many poor decisions. Jones is the best face-off man by far on the team. So, Jones, Maksimov and Thomas up front with Miletic on the point with ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 04:20 PM

Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,308 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Ham or Lochead, although Hunter seemed to get Miletic's style quickly.