Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,362    Downloads: 1,000,985   Msgs Posted: 118,502   Thread Views: 19,589,792   Online Now: 92
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-19-2018, 03:23 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,308 Times in 787 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
I'd put Miletec on the point, seems to be the best passer and has a decent shot. Get Roberts off the PP, his shot couldn't break an egg and too many poor decisions. Jones is the best face-off man by far on the team. So, Jones, Maksimov and Thomas up front with Miletic on the point with ?
Ham on the right point as he has shown many times that he can make that good pass right on the tape for Maksimov's one-timer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 03:33 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Colton Incze between the pipes tonight and if he does well, I go right back with him tomorrow night in Barrie.

It would show us if he is up to playing back to backs, which I truly believe that he can, plus Dhillon would get a little time off so that he can heal quicker if he has an injury or get over the flu.
I believe that his last outing was a bit of both hurt and sick.
For the good of the team, I go with my head and not my heart. Incze goes in for both games.
Old 01-19-2018, 03:45 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Colton Incze between the pipes tonight and if he does well, I go right back with him tomorrow night in Barrie.

It would show us if he is up to playing back to backs, which I truly believe that he can, plus Dhillon would get a little time off so that he can heal quicker if he has an injury or get over the flu.
I believe that his last outing was a bit of both hurt and sick.
For the good of the team, I go with my head and not my heart. Incze goes in for both games.
I donít think Dhillons preform has anything to do with an injury or illness I think heís just what I and maybe some others kept saying last year and parts of this year heís NOT THAT GOOD as for Incze my concern with his has been and continues to be something he has little control of (his size) i think he could play back to back easily
Old 01-19-2018, 03:52 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I donít think Dhillons preform has anything to do with an injury or illness I think heís just what I and maybe some others kept saying last year and parts of this year heís NOT THAT GOOD as for Incze my concern with his has been and continues to be something he has little control of (his size) i think he could play back to back easily
Or ... "When he's hot, he's hot and when he's not he's not."
Old 01-19-2018, 03:58 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Or ... "When he's hot, he's hot and when he's not he's not."
Isnít that basically the same thing if heís hot heís a good goalie (like any other goalie would be) when heís not hot (his normal self) heís not a good goalie
Old 01-19-2018, 03:59 PM
Big League

Quote:
Isnít that basically the same thing if heís hot heís a good goalie (like any other goalie would be) when heís not hot (his normal self) heís not a good goalie
Yep, it is, only your version is a little bit longer LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 04:10 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dhillion stole lots of games last season this year he has struggled of late maybe he dies have a problem he dealing with. Incredible playing well of late he a better at handling the puck like to see him get more starts maybe next when we have three in three again.
Old 01-19-2018, 04:20 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Dhillion stole lots of games last season this year he has struggled of late maybe he dies have a problem he dealing with. Incredible playing well of late he a better at handling the puck like to see him get more starts maybe next when we have three in three again.
Sure Dhillon might of stolen a few last year but Iíve been saying it all along I think the Dhillon people saw last year and the one you see this year is exactly the same with the biggest difference being the team in front of him (last year the team wasnít any good so people looked past his problems but this year with a good team in front of him some people are realizing the goalie I was pointing out last year)
Old 01-19-2018, 04:48 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,073 Times in 992 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

I’d like to see Miletic (LH) and Maksimov (RH) on their off wings. If we have two players that can score off those one timers, the PP will be less predictable.

Thomas on the right side with right-hand shot seems very limited in what he can do – he usually passes down low to Jones or returns the pass back to the point man. Miletic with the left-handed shot will likely be far more dangerous!

Jones and Ham are my other two!
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 05:52 PM
Big League

I was just on the Boards site (London thread) and someone posted that the Ice Dogs bus might be late getting to the rink tonight. Their bus was stopped in a mile long traffic jam on the 401 due to an over-turned tractor trailer.
That was posted a little over an hour ago.
Maybe it might be BS though.