Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,251    Downloads: 848,680   Msgs Posted: 114,910   Thread Views: 17,326,302   Online Now: 82
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-20-2018, 10:46 PM
Big League

dogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to behold

I’d honestly like to see what we look like against Barrie when we play a full 60 minutes hell I’ll take 50 I don’t think they’d win a series but I think they could push it to 6 or 7 games
Old 01-20-2018, 10:46 PM
1st Line

hotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other members

Glad I pay good money to watch disorganized pond hockey.
Old 01-20-2018, 10:48 PM
1st Line

hotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other membershotdog fan is well liked by the other members

Well I guess our guys don't like being in first place. Not sure we should even make a bid or even go for a memorial cup.
Old 01-20-2018, 10:50 PM
1st Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Iíd honestly like to see what we look like against Barrie when we play a full 60 minutes hell Iíll take 50 I donít think theyíd win a series but I think they could push it to 6 or 7 games
We don't know how to play 60 minutes and why start now. They have not done it all year yet.
Old 01-20-2018, 10:54 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,156 Times in 688 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Game summary, in my opinion..........
Out skated,
Out shot,
Out hustled
Our fought
Out classed

Have I missed anything?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 10:56 PM

Thanked 2,363 Times in 1,301 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 10:58 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I am curious as to why a Niagara forward would gain possession of the puck in the offensive end about six feet inside of the blue line and take the puck over the blue line and all the way back into our own end, circle turn and begin a rush up ice. Maybe to impress the scouts?
I am wondering if the coaching staff condoms this.
Just curious
Old 01-20-2018, 10:58 PM
Big League

dogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog fan View Post
Well I guess our guys don't like being in first place. Not sure we should even make a bid or even go for a memorial cup.
They can bid all they want theyíll never get it and donít go for one thatís a bit much no? Iíd get it if they were going for it this year but they arenít
Old 01-20-2018, 11:00 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I am curious as to why a Niagara forward would gain possession of the puck in the offensive end about six feet inside of the blue line and take the puck over the blue line and all the way back into our own end, circle turn and begin a rush up ice. Maybe to impress the scouts?
I am wondering if the coaching staff condoms this.
Just curious
Line change?
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 11:03 PM
Big League

Not a line change what so ever.
The player took the puck out of their end and skated the puck all the way back to his end, turned around and skated back up ice and his forward line mates were waiting at the blue line.
Odd, to say the least.