Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,791    Downloads: 1,864,558   Msgs Posted: 134,618   Thread Views: 32,020,613   Online Now: 110
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2020, 11:18 AM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta say ... Sprags was pretty good last night.

Everyone around me was all excited about Snow last night. Hope he keeps getting better.
Old 01-18-2020, 02:18 PM
1st Line

BoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
The Wednesday afternoon here is very lazy as well ... as is the rest of the week ... luckily the beer is cold and plentiful and the breeze is warm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can watch the games on your new ipad BTW, I won $100 to the Performing Arts Centre last night.
Old 01-18-2020, 03:27 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,254 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneHead View Post
You can watch the games on your new ipad BTW, I won $100 to the Performing Arts Centre last night.

I’m not sure what I’m going to do with the iPad

My wife and I already have iPad minis

As
Much as sometimes I’ve always wanted a bigger screen if I could sell it for a decent price I would take the cash and buy some type of musical instrument with it ... haven’t decided yet will figure that out when we get home ... until then I will enjoy the nice weather and sounds of the ocean. Weather wasn’t great yesterday but was nice Thursday and nice again today!

Enjoy the game tonight unfortunately et I suspect another W for the Dogs

Go troops go

Old 01-18-2020, 07:48 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,006 Times in 657 Posts
dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!

OMG I am so tired of the IceDogs getting absolutely violated by the subpar refereeing in this league. I tuned in to this game late. What the heck happened to Ivan Lodnia? It sounds like he got injured by an infraction by a NB player that was missed by both referees..
The Following User Says Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2020, 08:26 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,254 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
OMG I am so tired of the IceDogs getting absolutely violated by the subpar refereeing in this league. I tuned in to this game late. What the heck happened to Ivan Lodnia? It sounds like he got injured by an infraction by a NB player that was missed by both referees..

FYI

The Icedogs are not the only team that is affected by sub par refereeing ...

Every team is

However your bias makes you think only the Icedogs are affected

I hope Lodnia misses some time as I want the Dogs to drop out of the playoff race ...

Oops shouldn’t of said that out loud

The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2020, 08:29 PM
Big League

dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!

Folks, we are right on the tipping edge of the referees completely losing control of this game..this really feels like a powder keg. What a clown show.
The third period is going to be koo koo bananas, and it’s going to be because of these senseless referees...
Old 01-18-2020, 08:39 PM
Big League

Indeed, I did tune in late, so I don’t know what caused the NB player to injure Ivan Lodnia. But it sounds like there was also a kneeing penalty that either wasn’t called, or was not penalized correctly(2 rather than 5major and game misconduct).
But overall, I get your point. I guess what I meant is that the refs are missing calls on both teams, and losing control of this game. Let’s hope the Dogs can cool off long enough to bang one in in the next 20 minutes, and steal two points.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:57 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,181 Times in 811 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Tough loss tonight hope Lodnia injury is not that bad only good news is Barrie lost tonight too so still the seventh seed now steal a point in Peterborough.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:12 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

These refs are a league wide epidemic.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:19 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Refs didn’t miss anything the guy that went knee on knee with Lodnia got 5 and a game but they were bad tonight which I expect for this league
Closed Thread