Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,450    Downloads: 1,213,772   Msgs Posted: 122,078   Thread Views: 21,751,944   Online Now: 88
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-28-2016, 03:58 PM
1st Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Tickets for London's games one and two are on sale right now; but the dates are not available at this time.
I could not get two tickets together in the lower bowl for game one.
We accessed two tickets in the 300 level but, we have decided to watch both games on TV instead.

Just like the Kingston and Barrie series, we did not go to those games and we swept them both, so, not to jinks this thing, we will stay home and get ready for games 3&4.
Sounds like Thursday and Saturday in London. I plan to do both games.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:08 PM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

I plan to never set foot inside that building again. The people there are the rudest hosts ever just ignorant every time I went there. I sit in different sections and for game 3 in Barrie I was in 103 and when I sat down with my friend the group behind us wanted to know if we were Colts fans (we werent wearing hockey sweaters or red). I didnt realize at first they were talking to me so I didnt answer but right away a Niagara fan explained it was ok if we were they just thought Barrie was going to lose and they were going to cheer loud.

I find that is the attitude in most arenas you are welcome to be a fan of the other team - not in London.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2016, 05:08 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

That's how I felt for all 34 games I watched and paid for at the MC. But, once my fellow STH got to know me they warmed up to me sheer beauty and charm. I'm that kinda guy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2016, 05:31 PM
1st Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Well my love/hate schedule has me off for the next 10 days, but then missing the home games. I don't care if I get tarred and feathered in London, I am in for both trips. Life is so very very short, so why not?
Old 04-28-2016, 05:41 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
Well my love/hate schedule has me off for the next 10 days, but then missing the home games. I don't care if I get tarred and feathered in London, I am in for both trips. Life is so very very short, so why not?
We're not going to tar and feather you Aircanuck. Insert diabolical laugh.

If you get a tix, it will prolly be way up in the rafters. I'll be there, but, not up there.
Just don't wear that ugly 1980's ID jersey and you will be fine. Try to blend in, walk with your head high and be full of confidence, like, you own the OHL and Branch owes YOU a favour. Know that NID's chip off your shoulfpder and you will be fine. . Lol

See you Thursday.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:53 PM
Serving a Suspension

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
That's how I felt for all 34 games I watched and paid for at the MC. But, once my fellow STH got to know me they warmed up to me sheer beauty and charm. I'm that kinda guy.
Hmmmmm!!!..34 games you watched and paid for???

Thats odd. I remember you clearly saying that you had to miss alot of thursday games because you curl that night!!!
Old 04-28-2016, 08:49 PM
Serving a Suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
Hmmmmm!!!..34 games you watched and paid for???

Thats odd. I remember you clearly saying that you had to miss alot of thursday games because you curl that night!!!
Oh, hey, Maddog, welcome back.

Most Thursday's I showed up to watch the 3rd period. And, technically, if you are counting, I didn't pay for any of them as my wife paid for my bum to sit and have the pleasure of watching the OHL's Eastern Conference Champs play.
The life of a Trophy Husband I suppose.

Honoured that you remembered my schedule, you don't have a man-crush on this handsome fellaw, do you?
Old 04-28-2016, 08:57 PM
Serving a Suspension

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But, once my fellow STH got to know me they warmed up to me sheer beauty and charm. I'm that kinda guy.
Oh really???
The one and only time i sat beside you at the MC, you were cheering for the visitors, not your london knights, and it was the last time i would ever want to sit by you.

I would love to give the reasons why but you would prob say its heresay, and then attempt to get me suspended from this forum again.

I'll give the female you were with credit though, she was cordial and didn't say a word, only cheered with you when the petes scored which wasn't very often
Old 04-29-2016, 02:37 AM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Or they did a whole whack of pre-drinking before the game. So your a London fan, talked with Hunter after they swept Erie plus you are a STH here?
Old 04-29-2016, 09:55 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,481 Times in 910 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

With Perlini being out for the first two games in London, who do you think will slip into his spot?

Chris Paquette? Or, do they leave the 4th line alone.

Just a thought and I can't wait for next Thursday evening.