Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,790    Downloads: 1,786,920   Msgs Posted: 134,215   Thread Views: 30,688,978   Online Now: 138
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 05-23-2020, 09:59 AM
Top Prospect

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Mark: I am not happy here
Billy: Everybody says that, it just takes time
Mark: It's not you, it's me
Billy: Well ya, how could it be me?
Mark: I want to see other coaches
Billy: But I'm the best, you'll be back
Mark: Look it's over, I'm leaving
Billy: No one can teach you like me
Mark: Argh!!! I'm glad I live two hours away from your ego (slams door)
Billy: It was mutual.
Old 05-24-2020, 12:18 AM
2nd Line

5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Whatís so hard to understand honestly the guy has a family and doesnít want to be going to and from London daily I honestly donít see anything else in this except for that unless you want to try and reach for something like some people like to do sometimes
Iím not reaching for anything. I am simply stating the obvious - that the press release is ambiguous. Mutually agreed to part ways means that the employer does not think it is in their best interest to continue employing the employee and the employee also feels it is in their best interest to leave the organization. But the press release says they mutually agreed to parts ways while also implying that it was Mancariís decision to leave because of the commute. So either it was mutually agreed or it was Mancariís decision alone. You canít have it both ways.
Old 05-27-2020, 05:27 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,174 Times in 806 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Change is coming https://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/...oaching-staff/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 04:33 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,205 Times in 1,244 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!
Default ICE DOGS HOCKEY OPERATIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post

Basically

Not rehiring to replace mancari

To save money

IMHO

They certainly aren?t going to make the change most knowledgeable fans think needs to be made ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2020, 06:44 PM
Top Prospect

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

It must be frustrating watching Billy lose a hockey game from the bench. I mean it's bad when you're in the stands but at least you can heckle.