Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,366    Downloads: 1,058,457   Msgs Posted: 119,173   Thread Views: 20,182,903   Online Now: 75
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 08-31-2018, 09:35 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,327 Times in 799 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

And from Matt and DJ a moment ago....

Matt and DJ Retweeted OntarioHockeyLeague

Told there are names not on this #icedogs roster that have not left the team. I wouldn't read too much into these.
Old 08-31-2018, 09:50 AM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
On the Niagara pre-season roster, all our regular players are listed.

Up front, DeSimmon and Uberti are on the list.

Nardi and AJ Cook are shown on the D- list.

Both rookie goalies are on the list as well.
No real surprises except for cook maybe but I think Howard will win the final spot on D
Old 08-31-2018, 10:07 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
No real surprises except for cook maybe but I think Howard will win the final spot on D
Mason Howard has been included on the updated roster.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:07 AM
2nd Line

Newdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other members

I wonder how many vets will play tonight? Hopefully not many and we get a chace to take a look at the kids tryng to make the team. I would be surprised to see Dhillon, Schaeffer, Thomas, Jones, Lodnia or Maksimov play.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:11 AM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newdawgsfan View Post
I wonder how many vets will play tonight? Hopefully not many and we get a chace to take a look at the kids tryng to make the team. I would be surprised to see Dhillon, Schaeffer, Thomas, Jones, Lodnia or Maksimov play.
I am hoping that we get to watch both rookie goalies tonight.
I agree with you.... please play the rookies left in camp.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:21 AM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Mason Howard has been included on the updated roster.
I meant as the 8th and final D after exhibition

Quote:
I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone going to an NHL camp plays tonight since it’s the only game before they leave for the most part (if they are playing in the rookie tournaments)
Old 08-31-2018, 11:35 AM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see schaeffer in the line up for every game.... im not convinced he even makes it on the roster till christmas
Old 09-05-2018, 06:34 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

Drew Hunter was invited to leafs rookie camp but is unable to participate..any one know why?
Old 09-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
I see schaeffer in the line up for every game.... im not convinced he even makes it on the roster till christmas
I see him gone by November with Niagara upgrading their OA group before the Xmas rush.
Old 09-06-2018, 04:36 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
I see him gone by November with Niagara upgrading their OA group before the Xmas rush.
My statement was that we would see Schaeffer in every x game..i dont see hom here long once the season gets going