Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,841    Downloads: 2,810,970   Msgs Posted: 139,290   Thread Views: 45,795,794   Online Now: 85
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 05-01-2022, 08:04 PM
3rd Line

OlDawg is a jewel in the roughOlDawg is a jewel in the roughOlDawg is a jewel in the rough
Default Blacksox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg Tired View Post
On the Lessio Defection, I believe Niagara got Luke Mercer and Jesse Graham.

On the Bateman Defection, Niagara got Aaron Haydon and Brook Hiddink.

On the Brown defection, Niagara got Ben Jones and Hayden Davis (Who was traded to get Maximov)

How any of these worked out is subject to differing opinions on the players involved.
Thanks,

Where did we lose Blacksox & hence why was it so telling/profound?

Last edited by OlDawg; 05-02-2022 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-02-2022, 11:20 AM
Grump

Thanked 3,951 Times in 2,203 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
On the Lessio Defection, I believe Niagara got Luke Mercer and Jesse Graham.

On the Bateman Defection, Niagara got Aaron Haydon and Brook Hiddink.

On the Brown defection, Niagara got Ben Jones and Hayden Davis (Who was traded to get Maximov)

How any of these worked out is subject to differing opinions on the players involved.
Great post! That's one of the things I like about this site, there is always someone who knows the history or gets itchy enough to look it up and share!
Old 05-02-2022, 12:07 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,258 Times in 1,525 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlDawg View Post
Thanks,

Let's not forget the boat loads of picks that they also got in all those deals. Also to be clear they got one of those 2 players each year as a compensation pick, not both.

Lessio

https://www.oursportscentral.com/ser...rals/n-3905307

Bateman

https://www.niagarathisweek.com/comm...ealt-to-spits/

Brown

https://niagaraicedogs.net/brown-tra...dsor-for-picks

Last edited by hockey123; 05-02-2022 at 12:14 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2022, 02:26 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,258 Times in 1,525 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

The actual compensation picks were...

Ben Jones for Logan Brown

Aaron Haydon for Adam Bateman

Luke Mercer for Lessio
Old 05-02-2022, 02:35 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud of

Anyone know what the draft order of the CHL import draft is, and where the Ice Dogs will be picking from ?
Old 05-02-2022, 02:56 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,030 Times in 836 Posts
dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
The actual compensation picks were...

Ben Jones for Logan Brown

Aaron Haydon for Adam Bateman

Luke Mercer for Lessio
Id say all of those worked out well
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2022, 03:06 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,184 Times in 1,387 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Luke Mercer was real steady and stay at home. His career came to an end after the Robbie Fabbrie hit.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2022, 03:20 PM
4th Line

Dawg Tired is a glorious beacon of lightDawg Tired is a glorious beacon of lightDawg Tired is a glorious beacon of lightDawg Tired is a glorious beacon of lightDawg Tired is a glorious beacon of lightDawg Tired is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlDawg View Post
Thanks,

As I read it, Blacksox and another personality on the forum were engaged in what I see as a personality conflict. Rather than deal with the drama of dealing with this, Blacksox decided to enter into indefinite timeout.

Too bad. I enjoyed his statistical posts.

As far as the other personality goes, I have no interest in remembering, researching or naming them. It would serve no productive purpose.
Old 05-02-2022, 04:41 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,305 Times in 890 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

I believe Thursday is the under 18 draft.
Old 05-02-2022, 05:21 PM
Big League

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As I read it, Blacksox and another personality on the forum were engaged in what I see as a personality conflict. Rather than deal with the drama of dealing with this, Blacksox decided to enter into indefinite timeout.

Too bad. I enjoyed his statistical posts.

As far as the other personality goes, I have no interest in remembering, researching or naming them. It would serve no productive purpose.
Sounds about right.

I miss Blacksox. So much valuable info. I would read most every word they posted. Hope they return to posting soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post: