Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,399    Downloads: 1,106,026   Msgs Posted: 120,026   Thread Views: 20,598,020   Online Now: 139
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-06-2018, 11:52 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Wouldnít the 17 teams behind the Ice Dogs, average out to even less? inferior organizations then?
Of course, especially Windsor. Lol
Old 03-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Wow and I get accused of being too negative! You better have your asbestos undies on, you are about to get roasted by a hoard of cheer bears.

I believe it will occur. Ideally next year but if the team doesn't show signs of life before the deadline, sell off the upper talent and take newbies with picks and try again in three.
Logical yes, not going to happen. Staying the course.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,504 Times in 825 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Logical yes, not going to happen. Staying the course.

Really hate to concur with Stinky ...

But I have to agree...

A sell-off, It’s not going to happen next year...

This ownership / management has shown that they are incapable of determining when to actually go all in ...

Sad to say

Can’t believe I agreed with Stinky ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Serving a Suspension

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
They have been doing a better job of competing in the playoffs then 17 teams for the last 10 years. Go troll those 17 teams instead. What a useless post that was!
Well said Blacksox!!!
Old 03-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Serving a Suspension

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Really hate to concur with Stinky ...

But I have to agree...

A sell-off, It’s not going to happen next year...

This ownership / management has shown that they are incapable of determining when to actually go all in ...

Sad to say

Can’t believe I agreed with Stinky ....

Perhaps you should go cheer the Knights also?
All your posts on this Niagara Icedog FAN Forum are negitivity or about draft picks given up for Miletic.
Old 03-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Serving a Suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
Perhaps you should go cheer the Knights also?
All your posts on this Niagara Icedog FAN Forum are negitivity or about draft picks given up for Miletic.
He is entitled to his opinion. His posts have been consistent and speaks the truth since the very second the SM Trade went public.

He can still be a fan and be upset and disagree with how HIS team played their cards.

NIDís got hosed by the Knights (most hated Knight which makes matters worse) itís simple.

Stay the course strohs, donít be bullied.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Serving a Suspension

Quote:
He is entitled to his opinion. His posts have been consistent and speaks the truth since the very second the SM Trade went public.

He can still be a fan and be upset and disagree with how HIS team played their cards.

NIDís got hosed by the Knights (most hated Knight which makes matters worse) itís simple.

Stay the course strohs, donít be bullied.
Reminder:
OHL Playoffs
Franchises with the most playoff wins over the last 10 years.

LDN: 83
BAR: 58
NIA: 55
ER: 50
KIT: 50
MIS: 50
NB/BRA: 50
OSH: 50

But he is still constantly negative!
Explain that?
Old 03-07-2018, 07:14 PM
2nd Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
All your posts on this Niagara Icedog FAN Forum are negativity (spelled right) or about criticizing other users.

Not everyone agrees that getting Miletic this year was a good move. Everyone agrees he is a great player. No one knows if next year we wish we hadn't spent picks on Sam or at the end of this year we are glad we did. Just because its not your opinion doesn't mean strohs is wrong, and just because he doesn't agree with some things on here doesn't mean he is the most negative person (that's either you or me) or not a fan. And it really doesn't mean that any of us are Knights fans (except stinky who is beyond hope). Correct me if I am wrong but people come on here to talk about stuff? If the stuff they want to talk about doesn't suit you then don't read the thread or start one of your own for a change
Old 03-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Serving a Suspension

the gospel according to Red.

You cracked me up there, well beyond hope buddy.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:26 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,504 Times in 825 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

NID’s got hosed by the Knights (most hated Knight which makes matters worse) it’s simple.

Stay the course strohs, don’t be bullied.

In my best Luke Skywalker to Darth Vader ‘I’ll never join you’ voice

“I’ll never join you (Stinky)!!!!!!!! Never!!!!!”

Some people on here wear rose coloured glasses ... everything the Dogs do is right ... i prefer to look objectively given that I’ve been following Jr hockey for decades ... Sam’s a great player ... but that hand should not have been played this year ... shoulda folded ... plain and simple ... it’s so obvious.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post: