Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,839    Downloads: 2,747,821   Msgs Posted: 138,412   Thread Views: 43,904,239   Online Now: 98
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2022, 12:53 PM
Big League

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
That was one of the worst games Iíve seen two teams play in that arena
I didn't attend but it didn't look too bad on tv. Was it boring because of the low score?

Anybody know how Agostinelli is doing?
Old 03-23-2022, 12:55 PM
Big League

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
A win a win a beauty by Betts other than that needed toothpicks to keep my eyes open.
Oh ya. That was a veteran move to hold the puck that long before shooting.

I like watching Betts play hockey. Reminds me of Maletta in his last year and a half.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:03 PM
2nd Line

5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
I didn't attend but it didn't look too bad on tv. Was it boring because of the low score?

I found at times it looked like both teams were just going through the motions. As well lots (and lots) of bad passes and broken plays. At times it looked more like a September game rather than a March game. It also didnít help that there was probably only 1500 people in the stands and the arena was very cold. The couple beside me left early as they said they were freezing.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:05 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It was just a very sloppy hockey game I had our fans and Peteís fans come up to me saying it looks like both teams donít want to play tonight. Looked like a knee injury no idea how bad it is though
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2022, 02:07 PM
2nd Line

5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that the Icedogs power play seems to be getting worse and worse. They seem disorganized and sometimes struggle to get the puck into the oppositionís end. I would have expected at this point in the season their power play to look better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5 for fighting For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2022, 02:34 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
Is it just me or does anyone else feel that the Icedogs power play seems to be getting worse and worse. They seem disorganized and sometimes struggle to get the puck into the oppositionís end. I would have expected at this point in the season their power play to look better.
Last night they did but other then that they just seem like they donít want to shoot when they have the chance to even at 5 on 5 they seem to look for the extra pass for a tap in more often then not
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2022, 04:39 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,283 Times in 872 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
I found at times it looked like both teams were just going through the motions. As well lots (and lots) of bad passes and broken plays. At times it looked more like a September game rather than a March game. It also didnít help that there was probably only 1500 people in the stands and the arena was very cold. The couple beside me left early as they said they were freezing.
I thought there as more than 1,500 fans there the arena wasnít that cold.
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2022, 05:40 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,174 Times in 1,379 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
I thought there as more than 1,500 fans there the arena wasnít that cold.
Game shows the attendance was 3375 butts in the barn last night. maybe not all the people showed up
Old 03-23-2022, 05:47 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Game shows the attendance was 3375 butts in the barn last night. maybe not all the people showed up
That is sold tickets.

I didn't go and decided to watch on tv. It looked like the two 500 person games we attended.
Old 03-23-2022, 05:54 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,174 Times in 1,379 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
That is sold tickets.

I didn't go and decided to watch on tv. It looked like the two 500 person games we attended.
I agree that the barn looked mostly empty. In the fear of having another thread shut down because of my comment on Jr., maybe fans are sick to death of his act. I have a hard time watching him on TV. Sorry
Closed Thread