Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,742    Downloads: 1,635,378   Msgs Posted: 130,387   Thread Views: 27,152,116   Online Now: 97
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2019, 09:35 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,244 Times in 1,614 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoLou View Post
Keeps you off the bozo list though.
But it didn’t validate your point that there are 18 honest teams.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:38 PM
3rd Line

NachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
You made the claim and you canít even back it up. Weak!
I said lies and you gave 4 or 5 examples yourself, then spun them to everything was justified and ok. #FoxNews
Old 11-03-2019, 09:39 PM
3rd Line

NachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
But it didnít validate your point that there are 18 honest teams.
In your eyes? Means nothing.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,244 Times in 1,614 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoLou View Post
I said lies and you gave 4 or 5 examples yourself, then spun them to everything was justified and ok. #FoxNews
You still have not list ďall these liesĒ. Are you going to list them or not?
Old 11-03-2019, 10:02 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,900 Times in 1,200 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

What a waste of time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 10:11 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
What a waste of time.
Not when someone calls you a clown and fool.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:20 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,900 Times in 1,200 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
Not when someone calls you a clown and fool.
Nobody likes to be called a fool by anyone. Direct messages, I believe are a better way, I think. Where is the moderator is a very good question.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:26 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,961 Times in 1,103 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

This conversation really is too funny lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 10:42 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Look. It’s very simple. I’m not here to call anyone out or insult anyone, but.. if you KNOW something to be true, if you KNOW something to have been done by any of the Burkes, something that led directly to the sanctions and bull**** this franchise has suffered, then out with it. Let’s have it.
If you come on this forum to do nothing but spread rumours, speculation, mudslinging, untruths or flat-out lies that you know to be UNtrue, then please kindly get the **** off this forum, and do not come back. I am so tired of people gleefully taking shots at this team from the safety of their phones or keyboards, completely immune to any penalty or ramifications for anything they’re doing.
I could say more, but I feel I would be repeating myself. As far as how the year has started so far, I think a lot of us knew a rebuild year like this was coming.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 11:07 PM

Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,886 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

And that will be quite enough of that. I need a vacation.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread