Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,743    Downloads: 1,637,198   Msgs Posted: 130,524   Thread Views: 27,294,368   Online Now: 97
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-02-2019, 10:10 AM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, ND, I think it happens sooner or later to our hateful friend. Slapping this idiot with a libel suit or slander would shut him(?) up real quick.
The Following User Says Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 10:36 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Thanks for the update ... it’s appreciated ...

Thomas, Tomasino and Lodnia trades will put us almost right back to square one ....

#startedfromthebottom2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

They REALLY need to 'Start from the Bottom' properly.

The way it looks now, Kingston will be getting the #1 overall pick for a 2nd year in a row. In my opinion, the IceDogs should have chosen this year to bottom out, and miss the playoffs to get some high end picks.

Of course, they're likely to mess up (or stunt) the kid's development, and will end up having to trading them, for someone another team has developed properly.

I really wish The Dogs had a more 'Professional' style leadership for the organization. They need to understand that it's ok to occasionally drop to the bottom, in order to bounce to the top. Too much of this middle of the road garbage to ensure 'Playoff Money' every season.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,252 Times in 1,619 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I seem to think he ramped up the Hate last year when the Dogs were negotiating with Owen Sound and Oshawa .... seems after that the venom really started spewing and he hasn’t let up at all.

I’d love to know this guys age ... he acts like a teenager with his spite of the Dogs ... if he’s an adult ... he’s an embarrassment .... nice of him to hide behind twitter and say all kinds of negative things without citing sources ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strohs, could not agree with you more. He scripts his hate posts like an immature child - itís very similar to General Live when he is challenged or feels threatened by someone.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:33 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,106 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Eventually he says the wrong thing and attracts the attention of a lawsuit.

I really wonder whether someh ing like that happened when he ‘went dark’ during the summer .... then all of a sudden he was back to his normal antics

His behaviour on twitter is childish nonetheless... but I mean that’s the beauty of twitter lol

He does manage to break a lot of trades though somehow

Interesting how he says he was totally in the dark on the Hunter to Erie trade ... and he gave kudos to Erie management for not spilling any beans ... did that his way of saying the Dogs like to leak things?

Old 11-02-2019, 05:38 PM
Team Captain

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I really wonder whether someh ing like that happened when he ‘went dark’ during the summer .... then all of a sudden he was back to his normal antics

His behaviour on twitter is childish nonetheless... but I mean that’s the beauty of twitter lol

He does manage to break a lot of trades though somehow

Interesting how he says he was totally in the dark on the Hunter to Erie trade ... and he gave kudos to Erie management for not spilling any beans ... did that his way of saying the Dogs like to leak things?

That quote is actually quite funny when you consider that Niagara was the other team in deal. Safe to say both Erie and Niagara kept him in the dark?
Old 11-02-2019, 06:02 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,113 Times in 762 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

The OHL insider was also in the dark on the trade https://twitter.com/ohlinsiders/stat...358028293?s=21
Old 11-02-2019, 06:29 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,925 Times in 1,233 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
The OHL insider was also in the dark on the trade https://twitter.com/ohlinsiders/stat...358028293?s=21
Thatís the trade theyíre talking about.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:19 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,106 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Ya that’s the trade I’m
Talking about lol

Old 11-03-2019, 09:33 AM
Team Captain

Totally understand the rationale for acquiring an 03 F in the Thomas/Lodnia deal. However, with the continued development of G Tynan, RHD Enright, RHD Cato and LHD Chanton thus far, it would be equally wise for the IceDogs to consider adding the 03 LHD (e.g., C. Punnett) to finish off what will be an impressive back-end in a few years.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Team Captain

The World U17 Hockey Challenge features all the top 03s. Putting in the time and resources requires to isolate on an individual player(s) for 3 or 4 games, playing against his peers, would give the IceDogs an accurate and thorough evaluation of the 03s they are interested in. It is imperative they get this right. Jody Hull is there as coach (and IceDogs scout) but I hope Roger McLeod is also there with the sole purpose of scouting the 03s that may be involved in a Thomas trade.