Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,742    Downloads: 1,635,395   Msgs Posted: 130,388   Thread Views: 27,152,691   Online Now: 114
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-26-2016, 08:08 PM

Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,886 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
No more cheerleaders as someone has written earlier though.....
...I think technically they are pom-pom wavers, unless someone has heard a cheer lead (ever)?
Old 10-26-2016, 08:15 PM
Original Team Mascot

bones911 is a jewel in the roughbones911 is a jewel in the roughbones911 is a jewel in the roughbones911 is a jewel in the rough

Hi everyone...this is the original Bones here. First off I was NOT fired. I left on my own terms as I'm not getting any younger and I had some health issues in the off season that I am still dealing with. It was time for me to move on.
There is a new guy doing games now and he understands what Bones represents and his character...he does a great job at it. There is also a guy who fills in on emergency doing appearances. He lacks some size but he is really good at being a mascot.
I take a lot of pride in what I have done with Bones from entertaining to community work...seeing little kids eyes light up and smiles big as ever...I will miss that.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bones911 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 08:52 PM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Well done - you totally rocked the role and will be a tough (impossible?) act to follow!
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 10:46 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,138 Times in 668 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Good luck with your health issues and any other endeavours that come your way in the future
Old 10-26-2016, 11:07 PM
4th Line

icepuppyfan has a spectacular aura abouticepuppyfan has a spectacular aura abouticepuppyfan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones911 View Post
Hi everyone...this is the original Bones here. First off I was NOT fired. I left on my own terms as I'm not getting any younger and I had some health issues in the off season that I am still dealing with. It was time for me to move on.
There is a new guy doing games now and he understands what Bones represents and his character...he does a great job at it. There is also a guy who fills in on emergency doing appearances. He lacks some size but he is really good at being a mascot.
I take a lot of pride in what I have done with Bones from entertaining to community work...seeing little kids eyes light up and smiles big as ever...I will miss that.
Good luck to you ! You will be missed. You were a superb mascot and the fans loved you.
The Following User Says Thank You to icepuppyfan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2016, 06:39 AM
SysOp

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,364 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
In the past, I believe that there have been two Bones mascots.
The original one and the backup person.
It is really obvious at times when the original one was not skating on the ice in warm-ups. The back-up was not a good skater.
No more cheerleaders as someone has written earlier though.....
At one time I believe there were even 3.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:50 AM
3rd Line

the octopus is a jewel in the roughthe octopus is a jewel in the roughthe octopus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You were the best mascot in the league by far. Good luck to you!
The Following User Says Thank You to the octopus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2016, 11:27 AM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will miss the Real Bones immensely. No one will ever quite fill your paws. Thanks for the memories.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2016, 03:06 PM

I wonder if the team will ask the "character" inside the suit to come and drop the puck?
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2016, 03:22 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,900 Times in 1,200 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
I will always wonder if Stan Butler will remember the fond memories of you driving him crazy in the early days at the Jack. LMAO

Last edited by retired/sectionJ; 10-27-2016 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Forgot to add an important word
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post: