Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,743    Downloads: 1,636,806   Msgs Posted: 130,481   Thread Views: 27,266,845   Online Now: 122
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-12-2019, 08:30 AM
3rd Line

NachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to behold
Default IceDogs try to silence podcast

I recently came across a podcast called the weekly bite. I havenít listened to any of it yet, so I donít know what has been said. I did listen to their latest podcast which was a short emergency episode.

The guys running the show say they were given media passes to cover the team this year. They say they are going to tell it like it is. If the Dogs are playing well, theyíll say so. When theyíre playing like crap, theyíll say so.

This sounds refreshing. For all those who complained that Matt and DJ were just pawns for the team and never asked any real questions and just followed the company line, this sounds like it would be a different and refreshing approach.

Problem. The IceDogs didnít like being criticized for some recent poor play. They didnít like being criticized for giving up close to 50 shots in a game. The result, the organization pulled the media pass. Sent them an email with the coach and gmís names attached. So, everyone knows exactly where the complaint from within the organization came from.

So, if youíre ever wondering why nobody asks the tough questions of the IceDogs organization, itís because the golden boys donít like any criticism. If they donít like how you cover them, they wonít allow you to do so. In the short podcast that I listened to, the guys said it best. They are covering the team, they donít work for the team. They say theyíll continue to cover the team.
Old 10-12-2019, 08:43 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,252 Times in 1,619 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Sounds interesting! Do you have a link to the podcast for us?
Old 10-12-2019, 08:45 AM

Thanked 3,454 Times in 1,888 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Fans are always welcome to tell it like it is here.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2019, 09:45 AM
3rd Line

NachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Sounds interesting! Do you have a link to the podcast for us?
Google or search podcasts for weekly bite with Chris Mancuso.
Old 10-12-2019, 10:07 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,105 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

If true ... These two are so coddled ... unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2019, 02:16 PM
1st Line

BoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond repute

https://open.spotify.com/show/7Hkd2C1E89NLzJ9E6a4QgK
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoneHead For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2019, 10:40 PM
Top Prospect

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Who is Chris Mancuso and why should we listen to him anyway?
Old 10-15-2019, 12:05 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,105 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Who is Chris Mancuso and why should we listen to him anyway?

Sounds like a hack in his basement recording a podcast

I listened to one of them

It was unlistenable

Maybe his press pass was revoked cuz his podcast was terrible lol

Old 10-15-2019, 12:12 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,252 Times in 1,619 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Sounds like a hack in his basement recording a podcast

I listened to one of them

It was unlistenable

Maybe his press pass was revoked cuz his podcast was terrible lol

Haha. I listened to one episode. I was hoping for something better too.
Old 10-15-2019, 06:40 AM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

It is true, there are some improvements that could be made in that podcast. Definitely un-polished. But it’s also unbiased. I am willing to give those who want to start a podcast about the OHL or the IceDogs a listen. More content is rarely a bad thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post: