Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,742    Downloads: 1,635,383   Msgs Posted: 130,387   Thread Views: 27,152,286   Online Now: 103
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-01-2019, 12:22 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,900 Times in 1,200 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!
Default Joey Burke - GM/Governor?

Did I miss something here with Joey's title?

On the inside page of the season ticket booklet, the message used to be signed by Bill / owner.
This year's booklet's message is signed by Joey Burke GM/ Governor.

Did I miss anything?
Old 11-01-2019, 03:37 PM

Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,886 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Did I miss something here with Joey's title?

On the inside page of the season ticket booklet, the message used to be signed by Bill / owner.
This year's booklet's message is signed by Joey Burke GM/ Governor.

Did I miss anything?
It could be Grand Poobah next year, it's a family business, titles can be fairly fluid.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:15 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,961 Times in 1,103 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

I thought Denise was the governor but she stepped down in the fine fiasco?

I could be wrong but that’s what I seem to recall?

Too lazy to research

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever’s doing what, I think I could have found a couple guys off the street who would have done a better job coaching this team from the display I saw tonight. Tonight, this IceDogs team looked as though they had literally never played hockey before. And that’s not the first time this season I could have said that after having attended a game this year.
Ahead 3-1, and looking in control of the game, the IceDogs’ entire collective knowledge of anything related to hockey left them in about four and a half minutes. At that time, a timeout should have been called, and Tucker Tynan should have been pulled. Neither happened, because Billy Burke does not know what he’s doing. The Dogs were unable to stop Ottawa from doing whatever they wanted in the Dogs’ zone. Under normal circumstances, what you would see by noon or 1pm tomorrow would be a press release regarding the dismissal of Billy Burke as Head Coach, and an interim Coach being named.
As for Joey, he would likely survive, but only by gassing the Head Coach.
And we all know how likely that is.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post: