Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,787    Downloads: 1,727,926   Msgs Posted: 133,696   Thread Views: 29,496,228   Online Now: 131
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2020, 09:27 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,156 Times in 792 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Kingston lost again tonight hope it gives us a lift tomorrow to stretch the advantge.
Old 02-15-2020, 09:43 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Kingston lost again tonight hope it gives us a lift tomorrow to stretch the advantge.
Little chance we stretch it tomorrow and I think they might pass us Monday against Barrie
Old 02-15-2020, 10:09 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,156 Times in 792 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Not sold on Sudbury very inconsistent team who knows about Barrie played bad tonight but some games they look good.
Old 02-16-2020, 05:02 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,041 Times in 1,295 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Kingston, at one point or another will pass us in the standings. This is the result of last season's go for it and all in moves that we are paying the price for today. Since the selloff, we are a Junior B caliber team at best.
If we are paying the price, I want some rewards for doing so.
I would rather see us finish in second last overall position so that we pick 2nd rather than 5th overall.
Making the playoffs, why,,, to play Ottawa and go down 4 straight and be run out of our rink while they laugh at us..
Have fun playing Ottawa, Kingston fans
Old 02-16-2020, 08:55 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,194 Times in 1,237 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!
Default Niagara IceDogs 2019-20 (Week 22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Kingston, at one point or another will pass us in the standings. This is the result of last season's go for it and all in moves that we are paying the price for today. Since the selloff, we are a Junior B caliber team at best.

I would rather see us finish in second last overall position so that we pick 2nd rather than 5th overall.

Making the playoffs, why,,, to play Ottawa and go down 4 straight and be run out of our rink while they laugh at us..

It?s like a race between two turtles taking so long for Kingston to catch us

I fear we finish in 8th

If that the case I?m only going to buy a ticket for one playoff game simply because I want to see Rossi play since I didn?t see him play this year and also because one of the other games will probably be on a Sunday afternoon and I HHOF Sunday afternoon games

Go fronts go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 10:05 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope Kingston passes us but at this point I donít know if they will they have just as many winnable games IMO as we do. As for the drafting part 2nd or 5th might not be a crazy difference talent wise with all the NCAA commits
Old 02-16-2020, 10:10 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,041 Times in 1,295 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I hope Kingston passes us but at this point I donít know if they will they have just as many winnable games IMO as we do. As for the drafting part 2nd or 5th might not be a crazy difference talent wise with all the NCAA commits
My wife and I talk to our friends who sit around us at the games and our almost unanimous voice is that we hope to not have to buy playoff tickets this season and have to sit there for two home games and watch Ottawa laugh at us.
2nd is always better than 5th. (unless they strike out on the pick)
Old 02-16-2020, 10:56 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
My wife and I talk to our friends who sit around us at the games and our almost unanimous voice is that we hope to not have to buy playoff tickets this season and have to sit there for two home games and watch Ottawa laugh at us.
2nd is always better than 5th. (unless they strike out on the pick)
I’d argue since the 2012 draft a lot of players drafted 5th were better than the guy taken at 2 in the same draft and if they aren’t definitely better a debate could be made for most

2012: 2nd Roland Mckeown 5th Ho-Sang that year IMO is a pick'em but I’d lean and say Ho-sang was better
2013: guy taken second was definitely better Dylan Strome was 2nd and Lawson Crouse was 5th
2014: 2nd Adam Mascherin and 5th mike McLeod easily McLeod IMO better player
2015: 2nd Gabe Vilardi and Zack gallant taken 5th
2016: 2nd Owen lalonde and 5th Ty dellandrea
2017: 2nd Tag bertuzzi and 5th some guy named Tomasino
2018: 2nd Vierling and 5th perfetti
2019: 2nd Brennan Othmann 5th Mctavish

IMO I’d take the guy at 5 over the guy at 2 in 6 drafts for sure and maybe 7 of the 8 drafts (only draft I’m not sure who I’d take is the 2015 draft)
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 11:09 AM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,298 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

It really doesnít matter if the Dogs draft 2nd or 5th. The top ten picks are driven by the player, their family and their agent. They dictate where they are going to play.

The import draft has even less importance on where they draft as its all about connections and money. The Dogs donít have the connections and wonít spend the money on the high end imports.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 11:30 AM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't be so sure. Kingston has a much harden schedule than the IceDogs.
Closed Thread