Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,446    Downloads: 1,211,787   Msgs Posted: 121,970   Thread Views: 21,706,177   Online Now: 90
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,476 Times in 906 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
Usually you are spot on in your posts, but - Carbs is out with an upper body injury, Schafer is sick and Billy is on the radio after every game.
Thank you Bulldog for your feedback.

Talk is talk around the rink and I usually try to stay away from that subject.

Billy as you stated talks to the press post games ,but, he declined to speak to the press last night and the source was Matt and DJ.

Not sure about Schafer but will stick to my guns with Carbs and why he is not suiting up.

It is always good to hear from you and thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Usually you are spot on in your posts, but - Carbs is out with an upper body injury, Schafer is sick and Billy is on the radio after every game.
the team says carbs is hurt but ive also heard the same rumor about disciplinary and according to Matt and Dj Billy Burke did not talk to media post game last night
Old 03-03-2018, 10:54 AM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Thank you Bulldog for your feedback.

Talk is talk around the rink and I usually try to stay away from that subject.

Billy as you stated talks to the press post games ,but, he declined to speak to the press last night and the source was Matt and DJ.

Not sure about Schafer but will stick to my guns with Carbs and why he is not suiting up.

It is always good to hear from you and thanks again.
I was so upset with the play last night I actually left before the game was over. I was home before the post game radio show came on. I understand why Billy would not want to talk last night.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:55 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
the team says carbs is hurt but ive also heard the same rumor about disciplinary and according to Matt and Dj Billy Burke did not talk to media post game last night
You might be right about him not talking after the game but just because he didn’t talk to them doesn’t mean he wasn’t on the radio at some point and unless you heard the rumour from someone that’s connected to the team I wouldn’t totally believe what you hear at the rink
Old 03-03-2018, 11:31 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,476 Times in 906 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
I was so upset with the play last night I actually left before the game was over. I was home before the post game radio show came on. I understand why Billy would not want to talk last night.
I know what you mean about the disappointment (upset etc.) Been there, done that too.

You were not alone in leaving early last night. We hung in there but, I am not sure why we stayed as that was a brutal game.

We have left early a couple of times ourselves in the past.
Example, Marty's last season team, we were at the game in Sarnia and our boys were so brutal, much like last night that we left at the end of the second period. We tried to watch the 3rd period in our room but after a minute of so, we changed the channel.

The other game was this year in Barrie, That was an embarrassing performance just like last night, and, we left late in the 3rd period.

I fully understand Billy's not speaking to the press last night. After spending 20 some odd years in those benches and rooms, I know exactly how he felt. And, unless he puts down the hammer, It's over.

I truly believe that if Billy is back next season, we will see a totally different roster out there.

Thanks again for sharing.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:13 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,546 Times in 852 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
I unfortunately have to agree with Stinky on the above.

Coach Billy does not talk to the press after the game.

Carbonara has not dressed for the past two games (like it or not). Word on the street is disciplinary reasons and I will not reveal the source at this time.

Shafer is now a scratch for the past two games. ??????

Most importantly, Dhillon has checked out on his teamates.

After the soft goals allowed, it was obvious that the players also checked out.

In my opinion, Incze plays the rest of the way and try to save the ship.

A 7th place finish puts us up against Barrie and all we would have to spend on playoff tickets would be for two home games

And then Sam can go to the AHL and play for pay ..... 💰

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2018, 12:15 PM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

Sooooo glad I did not go to the game last night ... sold the tickets off for $$$

Will be in attendance for the hated Sunday afternoon game .......

Old 03-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
I know what you mean about the disappointment (upset etc.) Been there, done that too.

You were not alone in leaving early last night. We hung in there but, I am not sure why we stayed as that was a brutal game.

We have left early a couple of times ourselves in the past.

Example, Marty's last season team, we were at the game in Sarnia and our boys were so brutal, much like last night that we left at the end of the second period. We tried to watch the 3rd period in our room but after a minute of so, we changed the channel.

The other game was this year in Barrie, That was an embarrassing performance just like last night, and, we left late in the 3rd period.

I fully understand Billy's not speaking to the press last night. After spending 20 some odd years in those benches and rooms, I know exactly how he felt. And, unless he puts down the hammer, It's over.

I truly believe that if Billy is back next season, we will see a totally different roster out there.

Thanks again for sharing.

Change “if Billy” to “when Billy”

He’s our coach and Joey is our GM until the owners last name is no longer is Burke ...

Well .... unfortunately Sam won’t be back next year .... lol

Old 03-03-2018, 12:31 PM
2nd Line

Newdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other membersNewdawgsfan is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I agree I’d love to see Incze play from here on out but I think they’ll continue the win your in rotation
Sadly I agree. Dhillon bailed out this team last year. This year he looks checked out and Coach not prepared to pull the plug for some unknown reason. I get a "Moran" feeling all over again. No way can SD take us anywhere next year if indeed we do make a run for it. Frankly I see us starting the season and realising we cannot make it and selling off players and rebuilding again. This team does not have it. And I don't think we have either the coaching or trades/picks to make them good enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to Newdawgsfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 12:42 PM
3rd Line

Swifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to beholdSwifty14 is a splendid one to behold

Sunshine lolypops and rainbows everywhere........ throw around whatever players name you want, toss SD or Colton between the pipes and it makes no difference. This is coaching, bottom line. Fight me all you want. Billy lovers let me have it. I really enjoy the Billy lovers when they come out, it shows how much you wreck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swifty14 For This Useful Post: