Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,445    Downloads: 1,209,722   Msgs Posted: 121,912   Thread Views: 21,670,683   Online Now: 82
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-05-2018, 12:02 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Willie Lochead picked up a 5 minute and game misconduct penalty yesterday.
I missed the play and not sure what happened.

Are we looking at playing without Lochead for a few games?
I watched the replay of the game last night and was even more confused and so were the announcers I donít think he gets suspended but with this league who knows
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I watched the replay of the game last night and was even more confused and so were the announcers I donít think he gets suspended but with this league who knows
Doubt there will be a suspension
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2018, 02:04 PM
4th Line

eisdog is just really niceeisdog is just really niceeisdog is just really niceeisdog is just really niceeisdog is just really nice

Quote:
Not sure where the confusion was. Replay showed Willie cross checked the guy in the face. Usually results in a major. Don't think it was bad enough to warrant a suspension but any time you whack somebody in the face with a stick you never know. Should not have been confused with a cross checking minor that should have been called in front of the net on Sam for the whacks to the back.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:27 PM

Thanked 2,835 Times in 1,553 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisdog View Post
Not sure where the confusion was. Replay showed Willie cross checked the guy in the face. Usually results in a major. Don't think it was bad enough to warrant a suspension but any time you whack somebody in the face with a stick you never know. Should not have been confused with a cross checking minor that should have been called in front of the net on Sam for the whacks to the back.
I should put this saying on a bumper sticker or a placard for the games: "Make the first call"

So often refs let things go and a guy like Miletic who is legitimately just trying to play the game but gets head-hunted. Lochead steps in to even the score on behalf of our top guy and he gets called.

Then there is Langdon... "Take the first call"

When the ref has recognized the other player deserves a penalty, let them go into the box alone.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2018, 02:51 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisdog View Post
The confusion comes in because that happens in almost every game in a scrum sticks get in faces and I saw plays that were worse not called so whyís that a call if they gave him 2 then Iím fine with it sure take the one guy out of the scrum but 5 and the game
Old 03-05-2018, 03:51 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,473 Times in 904 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
The confusion comes in because that happens in almost every game in a scrum sticks get in faces and I saw plays that were worse not called so whyís that a call if they gave him 2 then Iím fine with it sure take the one guy out of the scrum but 5 and the game
I can remember Thomas taking the same kind of shot, and I cannot remember the player or team. No suspension.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:01 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I can remember Thomas taking the same kind of shot, and I cannot remember the player or team. No suspension.
Logan stanley when kitchener came to Niagara... they nailed hom the second time when he got Thomas again when the dogs went to Kitchener
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2018, 11:42 PM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Then there is Langdon... "Take the first call"

When the ref has recognized the other player deserves a penalty, let them go into the box alone.
Clearly not a deep thinker.