Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,365    Downloads: 1,056,540   Msgs Posted: 119,082   Thread Views: 20,131,797   Online Now: 95
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-08-2018, 02:53 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,327 Times in 799 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
Haha. I didnít even want to touch the goaltending issue. We know the Burkeís will ride Stevie as far as he can take them (I donít think itís very far). My issue with the D is we lack the big shut down D. Opposition Fís have no fear camping out in front of our net. There is very little punishment there. I like Lochead for the top 4 and maybe Hunter but who else? McPherson should be good But I donít see him top 4 on a championship team next year. I would love to be wrong on all of this...
I don't think that you are wrong on any of the above. Our D is way too soft.
Old 03-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really stinky? Do you honestly think Niagara will be in a conference final next year? I donít think we have the assets required to buy 3 top 4 D let alone upgrade our offence. I see Oshawa and Ottawa duking it out in the East next year.
I am thinking they could play for the Bobby Orr THIS year if they start to ďclickĒ again actually.
Old 03-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha. I didnít even want to touch the goaltending issue. We know the Burkeís will ride Stevie as far as he can take them (I donít think itís very far). My issue with the D is we lack the big shut down D. Opposition Fís have no fear camping out in front of our net. There is very little punishment there. I like Lochead for the top 4 and maybe Hunter but who else? McPherson should be good But I donít see him top 4 on a championship team next year. I would love to be wrong on all of this...
I get your concerns about the D but they have another summer to figure it out I think theyíll add 1 for sure (import) and that might be enough on D honestly
Old 03-08-2018, 04:17 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,327 Times in 799 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Small crowd tonight, it looks like. One of the smallest this season, but, not the smallest.

A little under 4400 right now. Small crowd for this time of the year with playoffs just around the corner.

Would it be the oponent tonight or are the fans in Niagara telling the management something.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Small crowd tonight, it looks like. One of the smallest this season, but, not the smallest.

A little under 4400 right now. Small crowd for this time of the year with playoffs just around the corner.

Would it be the oponent tonight or are the fans in Niagara telling the management something.
Itís the opponent and thatís still going to end up being a good crowd Iíd bet
Old 03-08-2018, 05:02 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to behold

Dogs have too many holes to fill on next year's roster in order to be legit OHL contenders and lack enough assets to acquire what's needed. ....The Dogs would have to mortgage their future just to be competitive, while other teams would go from competitive to Dominant and still maintain future assets.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:50 PM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post

7 home games in 16 days is my guess.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:19 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,483 Times in 812 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post

I think it’s Flints uni’s.

They’re terrible ...

1-0 Dogs.

Brady Johnson again? Wow. Didn’t see him being on the roster all year never mind 11 goals and counting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-2018, 07:42 PM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 1,448 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Start of March Break... PD day tomorrow
Old 03-08-2018, 08:11 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,483 Times in 812 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

The owner’s kid is still playing .. Nilsen ... the owner is still suspended lol

God help us if we ever have a team as terrible as these Firebirds .... not sure if I could watch a full season of hockey that bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk