Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,352    Downloads: 966,363   Msgs Posted: 118,224   Thread Views: 19,251,627   Online Now: 84
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-22-2017, 12:10 PM
3rd Line

jumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedoggy View Post
I think people need to understand schedule difficulty and we have not really started to play the teams of substance yet.I see problems ahead but just my observation.
such as? The Dogs can play with anyone.
Old 10-22-2017, 12:51 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sold on this team yet Reguardless of their early season record...we seem to have regressed a bit since the start of the season...I'm waiting on the speed and hustle to show itself again..last night we looked like we were playing our 4th game in 3 days. Hopefully ths is just a blip or maybe I'm just seeing things that aren't there...Go Dogs
Old 10-22-2017, 01:14 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

This team isn't going to.win a championship... we all.know this already that said they have had ups and downs so far this season.... as a whole I'm.very happy with the start to.this season and can't wait to see how the rest of it plays out... I'm.more of a realist so I still believe that by seasons end we will be 6th in the east... maybe even 5th with some of these unexpected points that we have licked up so far... think about it real quick... regardless wether we think they are saying well.or not when was the last time the icedogs took at least a point in 9 of their first 11 games.
Old 10-22-2017, 01:17 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

We did not get blown out by Ottawa we lost in overtime on a suspect goal we almost won it hit two cross bars I agree they could shoot more the speed at times was still there no concern here.
Old 10-22-2017, 01:39 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm hope your right...I sure we will revisit this discussion at some other points this season though.
Old 10-22-2017, 01:58 PM
3rd Line

jumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
This team isn't going to.win a championship... we all.know this already that said they have had ups and downs so far this season.... as a whole I'm.very happy with the start to.this season and can't wait to see how the rest of it plays out... I'm.more of a realist so I still believe that by seasons end we will be 6th in the east... maybe even 5th with some of these unexpected points that we have licked up so far... think about it real quick... regardless wether we think they are saying well.or not when was the last time the icedogs took at least a point in 9 of their first 11 games.
who says this team cant win a championship? not like we feasted on Sudbury now is it? The Dogs have beaten some good teams so far, and being a young team, can improve a ton over the season; if they keep the shots and chances low, they will be in a lot of games. allowing only 1 goal is a huge plus, and so is getting a point without scoring a goal. the glass is half full
Old 10-22-2017, 02:05 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Wow, you guys are high maintenance. I mean, really, off to an overachieving start to the season, lose in OT by a goal and yet, still complaining.

I am giving all of you except icedoggie the week off. No negative posts until after Thursday’s game. Let me do all the negative posts, you guys are killing me and taking all my material.. lol

Go Dogs Go
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 02:32 PM
3rd Line

Resonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Ottawa and Niagara would make one hell of a playoff series in my opinion.
It sure would be,....on the ice that is. You see no one in Ottawa (except for Jeff the weasel Hunt) gives a **** about OHL hockey anymore. So the ones that care would be Ice Dogs fans. That said History is on Niagara's side!
Old 10-22-2017, 04:02 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,455 Times in 797 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg007 View Post
WOW to much wineing people we are in first place in our division and second in the east how bad can it be enjoy the ride

Thank you for the sanity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 04:03 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,455 Times in 797 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
Pick and roll. Not sure how that gets missed.

That’s what I thought initially from watching it live and haven’t been able to see it on a replay ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk