Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,366    Downloads: 1,058,355   Msgs Posted: 119,173   Thread Views: 20,180,898   Online Now: 42
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
Didn't like the first one but the second was deflected by Roberts half way to the net and went up a foot. He was the first star and clearly deserved to be.
Not saying he didnít deserve to be first star and even if itís tipped I go by a goalies reaction and the way he looked says he thinks he should of had it
Old 12-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneHead View Post
Iím not at the game either due to illness. My dad was refused entry with our little red bag of stuff that is within the guidelines, which is empty once we are in the game, and of which no one has said anything the last month. Very disappointed that some security guards change the rules whenever they feel like it.
They are BoneHeads...but not in the good way.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:31 AM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see Johnny Corneil score a goal in his 250th game. Great story on the win over the Evil Empire and Corneil here:

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2...yoff-intensity
Old 12-08-2017, 12:36 AM
Big League

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,019 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

I hate the London Knights! So beating them tonight was awesome, but so was the brilliant performance of Max the Cowardly Knight.

Act 1
Shankar drills Max the Cowardly Knight. So, the Cowardly Knight responds by chasing down the smallest guy on the ice (Singer) to drill him into the boards.

Act 2
Max the Cowardly Knight two hands Shankar. Ben Jones challenges him to a fight – the Cowardly Knight takes his stick and flips Jones to the ice so he can get away!
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 12:59 AM
Big League

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,019 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Stinky?

The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 07:28 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,327 Times in 799 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

We have played 28 games this season and not quite at the half way mark yet, but, this team is doing better than expected in my eyes.
Beating the Evil Empire last night was the highlight of the season for me as I too really really hate the damn Knights.
Even though Barrie now has a game in hand on us, we are tied with them for 1st in our division and technically tied for 2nd in the east.
They have to play the same type of game tonight in Kingston.

Go Dogs Go!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Top Prospect

ckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Sounds like a good plan to me.
"And I love it when a plan comes together!" -Hannibal, The A-Team
Old 12-08-2017, 08:21 AM
Top Prospect

ckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Good win especially against London but I think Dhillon will want both goals back
DEFINITELY agree on the first one. There wasn't much he could do about the second, as someone else pointed out.

To me, however, it seemed that after the Dogs(apparently)scored their 4th(which was called back-and, let's be honest, it was the right call)and chased Raaymakers, they seemed to sit back and let London attack more or less at will. Luckily, Dhillon was up to the task-otherwise, we'd be bemoaning a Knights win.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:26 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,327 Times in 799 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckg927 View Post
DEFINITELY agree on the first one. There wasn't much he could do about the second, as someone else pointed out.

To me, however, it seemed that after the Dogs(apparently)scored their 4th(which was called back-and, let's be honest, it was the right call)and chased Raaymakers, they seemed to sit back and let London attack more or less at will. Luckily, Dhillon was up to the task-otherwise, we'd be bemoaning a Knights win.
I agree with you 100% on our team changing their way of playing after the goalie change. London picked up the pace of play and we seemed to go into that damned prevent defense again.

Peddle to the metal boys and put the other team away.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 08:37 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,485 Times in 814 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
I hate the London Knights! So beating them tonight was awesome, but so was the brilliant performance of Max the Cowardly Knight.

Act 1

Shankar drills Max the Cowardly Knight. So, the Cowardly Knight responds by chasing down the smallest guy on the ice (Singer) to drill him into the boards.

Act 2

Max the Cowardly Knight two hands Shankar. Ben Jones challenges him to a fight – the Cowardly Knight takes his stick and flips Jones to the ice so he can get away!

He had the best coward to learn from ... gutless Tkachuk...captain of the diving team ...

Wow 15 goals 1 assist for Jones ... may win the Cy Young Award this season ... does he know he can pass to his teammates ?

Glad to hear it was a good game and the Dogs won.

I was singing along with Gowan last night in NF lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk