Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,118    Downloads: 826,388   Msgs Posted: 110,484   Thread Views: 16,325,744   Online Now: 88
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
And that never works with so much time left. Poor coaching decision.
I stated here awhile back that I would give the coach until Christmas before I decide on him.
Unfortunately, It will be way sooner than that to voice my opinions on the staff. Hmm.....

Not overly impressed with the two players that were brought in prior to the start of the season as well. Hopefully, this issue will fix itself.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:25 PM
3rd Line

5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
I don't like the way they play 3 on 3. They settle for far too many so-so chances and end up chasing the puck for the next 90 seconds. It's too hard to get it back in that format to give it away so easily. If there's not a grade A scoring chance circle back and regroup. The most successful teams play keep away and wait for breakdowns..
I agree 100%. I have never seen a team play 3 on 3 like the Dogs do. Most teams hold on to the puck until they have a good chance. The Dogs seem to take shots from everywhere. I think they need to practice 3 on 3 more.
Old 11-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

The really unfortunate thing is that if the Dogs have a hard time beating Sudbury, that’s nothing compared to the Soo. The Greyhounds are going to rip them a new one..
My prediction: SSM 7 NIA 1