Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,118    Downloads: 826,388   Msgs Posted: 110,484   Thread Views: 16,325,673   Online Now: 75
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-18-2017, 10:00 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
It's always a good time for an attendance check, and I am betting the anthem will be sung by elementary students (possibly in both official languages). Oh, and I bet Bones throws popcorn on unsuspecting fans and when (if) the other team scores, many will yell "who cares" .

Go Dogs Go!
Awesome, canít wait!,,,
Old 10-19-2017, 08:25 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

It's GAME DAY!
Finally as it has been awhile now even though we detoxed ourselves with that road game win in Guelph last Friday.
It won't be long now and I hope that they come out of the gate ready to do business this evening and not wait till the 3rd.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:56 AM
Top Prospect

pup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
It's GAME DAY!
Finally as it has been awhile now even though we detoxed ourselves with that road game win in Guelph last Friday.
It won't be long now and I hope that they come out of the gate ready to do business this evening and not wait till the 3rd.
I can't wait I actually have the night off, ticket is bought, jersey washed, gas in the car and beer in the fridge Let's go IceDogs win every shift out there tonight!!
The Following User Says Thank You to pup96 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 04:05 PM
4th Line

pg007 is absolutely hated by otherspg007 is absolutely hated by otherspg007 is absolutely hated by others

3838 sold leaveing over 1400left go dogs g0
Old 10-19-2017, 04:26 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

I just finished up the painting for today and did a quick count.
My number as of a half hour ago was 3948.

Missy has always been a terrible draw here and it does not matter the day or the time.
Ottawa game numbers a way higher than tonight's game
Old 10-19-2017, 04:34 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedoggy View Post
So what line up we go with tonight who gets scratched? Miss is a weaker team but does the Sudbury game happen again were a win is due?
I don't see the lineup changing much game to game. That being said, I'm hoping to see Incze get a game this weekend. Though I'd just as soon not see him pressed into service in relief again. After the lovely piece written about him, I'd like to see him get about 20 - 25 games this season. Dhillon may not want the time off, but come playoff time, he'll be happy to be a bit more fresh and rested.

So I think we're going to see Dame ; Smith ; Martin ; Possibly Bruder too ( if they want to dress 7 D ) ; along with Constantinou ; and Hunter ( again, if they dress 7 D then I'd start Hunter, and have Schaefer/Lochead ( both play with a fairly large chip on their shoulder, and I do love that kind of hockey ) playing F on the 4th line ) in the press box, if no one has yet been reassigned, and we just haven't been told yet.

Or maybe I'm just bored and overthinking things because I'm impatient to be at the game...
Old 10-19-2017, 04:39 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to all

There will be a little silence in memory for Gord before tonight’s game btw.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:40 PM
Big League

I am thinking that Incze will start this evening's game.

Not sure if Auld has not heard, and probably not many may have heard, but Ryan Smith has cleared waiver and is now playing in the Q.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:59 PM

Thanked 1,986 Times in 1,111 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedoggy View Post
So what line up we go with tonight who gets scratched? Miss is a weaker team but does the Sudbury game happen again were a win is due?
Mississauga is going to come in desperate for a win and thinking they can beat Niagara. Niagara should gear up for this one like a game 7 playoff - anything can happen.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:01 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I am thinking that Incze will start this evening's game.

Not sure if Auld has not heard, and probably not many may have heard, but Ryan Smith has cleared waiver and is now playing in the Q.
I'd like to say I'm shocked. He never really found his stride here.