Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,118    Downloads: 826,388   Msgs Posted: 110,479   Thread Views: 16,325,393   Online Now: 80
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-19-2017, 05:20 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
I'd like to say I'm shocked. He never really found his stride here.
I also thought that Smith would be here longer. He was a 4th line player though.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:51 PM

Thanked 1,986 Times in 1,111 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Well it's 3-1 IceDogs at the end of the first. The last Steelheads powerplay, they couldn't get the puck back from the IceDogs and ended up chasing them for two minutes.

...and after the second 4-2 Dogs

Last edited by NiceDawg; 10-19-2017 at 09:33 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 10:53 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to all

ID’s win 6 3 (off by one) Ms Stinky gets her G&T (double) and everyone lives happily ever after.
Amen
Old 10-19-2017, 10:54 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to all

Sorry Aircanuck, goalies are china dolls, you leave the crease, you are fair game.
Old 10-19-2017, 11:35 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Stinky predicted the win this evening and almost had the right score as well.
All good
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 12:25 AM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,465 Times in 681 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

No doubting Tomasino
By Bill Potrecz

http://www.bpsportsniagara.ca/no-doubting-tomasino/

“That goal was very, very nice,” Burke said. “That goal was incredible skill.

“After that goal I thought his confidence went through the roof. He probably could have had three goals. He’s going to be a star and he should be oozing confidence with the under-17 (announcement) and the goal tonight.”

OHL HIGHLIGHTS
http://ontariohockeyleague.com/video...-miss-3-niag-6
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 10:05 AM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,465 Times in 681 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Post Game Interview Billy Burke Jr. (Matt and DJ Oct 19)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=96wEJZKJomo
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 12:07 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
No doubting Tomasino
By Bill Potrecz

http://www.bpsportsniagara.ca/no-doubting-tomasino/

“That goal was very, very nice,” Burke said. “That goal was incredible skill.

“After that goal I thought his confidence went through the roof. He probably could have had three goals. He’s going to be a star and he should be oozing confidence with the under-17 (announcement) and the goal tonight.”

OHL HIGHLIGHTS
http://ontariohockeyleague.com/video...-miss-3-niag-6
That was some call on the Roberts goal... I wonder how much more we'll be hearing 'Who Wants To Walk With Elijah?' I mean I know wrestling is great for things like that, but I think, for me anyways, that will get old... Not the goal scoring, just the call... lol
Old 10-21-2017, 08:15 AM
2nd Line

Aircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Sorry Aircanuck, goalies are china dolls, you leave the crease, you are fair game.
My stick always found a way between the cup and the tender spot for those that broke...THE CODE.

YE BE WARNED.

Last edited by Aircanuck; 10-21-2017 at 08:49 AM.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:50 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,174 Times in 649 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedoggy View Post
Miss is awful! I think we are good offensively but so bad defensively, I can believe the amount of turnovers we make but its fair to say Miss is even worse. Thank goodness for a star goalie and a great powerplay. Lets hope we can keep things rolling.

They are missing a lot of bodies some to the NHL...must be frustrating for die hard Fish fans (are there even any?!) to watch this as they were expected to be a serious contender this year.

I guess it’s early still but if they don’t get some key talent back soon they are not winning anything this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk