Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,118    Downloads: 826,388   Msgs Posted: 110,482   Thread Views: 16,325,520   Online Now: 80
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-29-2017, 11:36 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlDawg View Post
Where is it written that SD is going to play all/most games? He is labouring, staying low & being beaten over his blocker side.

Often on his knees, he cannot see the shots coming in courtesy of the team(s) in front.

Only a part of our woe, yet we need the stops to boost confidence, no?
Written no where and I hope he doesnít heís worried me since day 1 but I donít think the coaches trust Incze to give him the net more often
Old 10-29-2017, 11:56 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other members

42 shots, 38 saves. I couldn't fault him on a single goal today, he was completely screened for the fourth goal. How many games do you expect to win while allowing 42 shots and scoring one goal?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aircanuck For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2017, 12:17 AM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
42 shots, 38 saves. I couldn't fault him on a single goal today, he was completely screened for the fourth goal. How many games do you expect to win while allowing 42 shots and scoring one goal?
Iím not faulting him either just saying when it comes down to the bigger games I donít think we have the goaltending to win the conference or an OHL title this year or next
Old 11-15-2017, 04:37 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

I just read on twitter that New Jersey has re-actived Michael McCloud and re-assigned him to Mississauga.
This info was re-tweed by OHL Insiders.