Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,118    Downloads: 826,388   Msgs Posted: 110,484   Thread Views: 16,325,673   Online Now: 75
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-05-2017, 08:35 AM
4th Line

pg007 is absolutely hated by otherspg007 is absolutely hated by otherspg007 is absolutely hated by others

we are a 500 team at best we had a good start but our true colours are showwing now ill stick with my preseason prediction of 5th place
The Following User Says Thank You to pg007 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 08:35 AM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to all

That “huge game” in Barrie next week will the biggest test for the season for the ID’s. Billy’s on to something here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 10:12 AM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,465 Times in 681 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Read the fan forum site first - and then watched last night game (PVR). Based on the comments, I was expecting the Ice Dogs to be out-played and over-matched in this game. The Ice Dogs actually played well - skated with SSM and created a lot of good scoring chances.

Aside from the few obvious Ice Dogs mistakes leading to goals, there were a lot of positives to take from that game against one of the top teams in the CHL. The past weekend games has the Ice Dogs trending in the right direction.

“Huge game” against Barrie Saturday. Good time for a fan bus?

Go Dogs!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws and Reflect View Post
The final score was definitely a blessing for our Ice Dogs as they were easily out hustled and out muscled by the Sault Greyhounds. I knew we had some speed this year, but the Greyhounds have speed to burn out there. They were consistently beating us to the puck and with their bigger guys cycling that puck down low with ease. Dhillion made some outstanding saves tonight to keep the score respectful. There is no illusion why the Greyhounds are ranked in the top ten in the CHL. This was a classic example of a more experienced team toying with a younger , less experienced club. They did all of this with two of their top defenseman serving suspensions. We need some work for sure. Our defense has got to get to the pucks quicker and get them out or they are going to be forechecked back into the 60s every game. We need some work for sure. Go Dogs Go !!!
Soo a good team but also a rested team the Dogs had a very tough game the night before a very god effort they made the Soo earn every goal again another disappointing crowd in the Soo for a sixth ranked team
Old 11-05-2017, 11:24 AM
1st Line

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Lol....I stand by my statement...and you can all tell me I was right at seasons end....Go Dogs
Old 11-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Lol....I stand by my statement...and you can all tell me I was right at seasons end....Go Dogs
No matter what happens this year your statement could be right or wrong it would depend who you asked
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to allStinkyp3t3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Soo a good team but also a rested team the Dogs had a very tough game the night before a very god effort they made the Soo earn every goal again another disappointing crowd in the Soo for a sixth ranked team
Did you not watch the game? IDís Defence is a mess. #24 Black needs a sit down. SD left alone too many times. Rested or not, mistakes are a mental issue, not a rested issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 12:48 PM
3rd Line

Biased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of lightBiased Observer is a glorious beacon of light

They have problems scoring 5 on 5, coaches dont seem to see that and seem to focus on first pp, better teams can read our first pp easily and with one or no goal 5 on 5 it is hard to win. Jones line seem to do better now but other lines just dont score, might the three other lines be combined better? Also, they may be overplaying Jones and Maksimov and now Thomas also, I dont think they have to kill every single penalty, give them some rest and save energy for offence, they still have plenty of ice time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biased Observer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Top Prospect

Game 16 or 1/4 of the Season to be exact.

Pretty good PK however.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:17 PM
3rd Line

jumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nicejumbo1290 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg007 View Post
we are a 500 team at best we had a good start but our true colours are showwing now ill stick with my preseason prediction of 5th place
how do you know the great start isn't ID's "true colours?" or is what happened most recently thats the most important?