Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,713    Downloads: 1,602,234   Msgs Posted: 129,080   Thread Views: 26,291,199   Online Now: 102
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 09-28-2016, 04:35 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,168 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I just read that Knott will stay with Chicago for the weekend and is having a very strong camp.
I hope that the coaching staff have a good chat with him before he comes back to maybe help him accept the demotion.
In my opinion, he spent the bulk of last season pouting about being back here and his scoring out put showed big time.
I am hoping that his play will improve this season, so, that we can get some good picks for him at the deadline.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2016, 05:05 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I just read that Knott will stay with Chicago for the weekend and is having a very strong camp.
I hope that the coaching staff have a good chat with him before he comes back to maybe help him accept the demotion.
In my opinion, he spent the bulk of last season pouting about being back here and his scoring out put showed big time.
I am hoping that his play will improve this season, so, that we can get some good picks for him at the deadline.
If he's doing well enough maybe we won't see him for awhile
Old 09-28-2016, 05:56 PM

Thanked 3,379 Times in 1,845 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
He was dragging his chin all over the ice last year and even at the x-games this year he wasn't exactly Charlie Hustle. Paquette on the other hand came into his own last year and was all over the ice this year.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:16 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,168 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
He was dragging his chin all over the ice last year and even at the x-games this year he wasn't exactly Charlie Hustle. Paquette on the other hand came into his own last year and was all over the ice this year.
Paquette came around last year after he had a good chat with someone from the Tampa Bay organisation according to a statement from Marty prior to the draft. Christopher was a different player for us in the playoffs.
I hope that Chicago reads him the riot act before he comes back which light the fire in him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2016, 07:29 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Paquette came around last year after he had a good chat with someone from the Tampa Bay organisation according to a statement from Marty prior to the draft. Christopher was a different player for us in the playoffs.
I hope that Chicago reads him the riot act before he comes back which light the fire in him.
If I'm them I'm saying show us your best or you won't make it next year and see if that does anything
Old 09-28-2016, 10:33 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,872 Times in 1,050 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
If he's doing well enough maybe we won't see him for awhile

I can't imagine he's doing anywhere near well enough to open the regular season on an NHL roster.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:41 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I can't imagine he's doing anywhere near well enough to open the regular season on an NHL roster.
Well I didn't think he'd do well enough to stick this far and he has so who knows