Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,622    Downloads: 1,382,410   Msgs Posted: 125,825   Thread Views: 23,409,956   Online Now: 47
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-14-2019, 04:36 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,722 Times in 949 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 G! View Post
The Falcons must really like this night as well. How much do you think they make in a season?

(More than they deserve)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 04:39 PM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

5-2 Dogs

Another big crowd tonight...slim pickings for tickets available ... guessing another 5300+ night at the Vault.

With this sellout I believe we will have sold out 16 (possibly 17 can’t remember exactly) games this season - almost 50% of the regular season home games sold out.

I’m sure Davey Boy Branch is sitting there saying “I told ya so”

Hehe

Gdg

Old 03-14-2019, 04:44 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,648 Times in 1,035 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
5-2 Dogs

Another big crowd tonight...slim pickings for tickets available ... guessing another 5300+ night at the Vault.

With this sellout I believe we will have sold out 16 (possibly 17 can’t remember exactly) games this season - almost 50% of the regular season home games sold out.

I’m sure Davey Boy Branch is sitting there saying “I told ya so”

Hehe

Gdg

According to my records, this is our 15th sell-out of the season and many many in the 5500, 5600 range.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 05:05 PM

Thanked 3,122 Times in 1,706 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
According to my records, this is our 15th sell-out of the season and many many in the 5500, 5600 range.
We are currently tied for third with Oshawa with an average of 5017. I am betting the powers that be wish they'd built a bigger barn!
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 05:12 PM
2nd Line

Location: Section C since the beginning then moved to new arena!
canucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to behold

NiceDawg - one of the best this year!!!

6-2 Dogs - and one of us on the Boards wins the $5,000!!
The Following User Says Thank You to canucks4 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 05:20 PM
1st Line

the dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
We are currently tied for third with Oshawa with an average of 5017. I am betting the powers that be wish they'd built a bigger barn!
yes going to end up 4th league..oshawa will have 5800 plus sunday game against sudbury..
still very good season
Old 03-14-2019, 06:27 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Kinda glad they didn't. If we have a poor season and attendance drops, that could destroy the atmosphere at the game if its too big and mostly empty.

Plus, they may announce 5300 attendance many nights but we all know only 4000 came in the door.

Perhaps someday far in the future if the City and Region boom and our population really grows, they can put that second deck on the MC.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:06 PM
Team Captain

Does the guy walking ahead of me to the game tonight with the London Knights jersey on, realize London isn’t playing tonight lol

Those London Knight fans aren’t that bright heheheh

Maybe it was Stinky lol

Gdg

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 09:55 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

The Trout played like a 5th place team. They didn't quit, they just are not good enough to beat the Dogs.

Yet another Ice Dogs statement game.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:13 PM
Team Captain

Reported on the radio that Castleman was headed to the hospital ... doesn’t sound good ... he has had a great season he will be a tough loss if he’s out for any period of time.

Sure would be nice to know when Bruder will be back .....