Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,832    Downloads: 2,560,003   Msgs Posted: 136,285   Thread Views: 39,924,926   Online Now: 103
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-07-2020, 08:15 PM
Junior Hockey Research Analyst

Thanked 3,913 Times in 2,008 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I agree, stick a fork in it, the season would be done.
Well, the good news is we traded Tomasino last year.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2020, 08:25 PM
Junior Hockey Research Analyst

Thanked 3,913 Times in 2,008 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
This decision is absolutely atrocious ....... she should just not embarrass herself and say the OHL can?t play this season lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If this is even possible, Lisa MacLeod is less qualified to be Minister of Sports than Steven Lecci is to be Minister of Education.
Old 10-07-2020, 10:32 PM

Thanked 3,670 Times in 2,031 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
This decision is absolutely atrocious ....... she should just not embarrass herself and say the OHL can?t play this season lol
I think it would take a hockey person to say that with those restrictions it isn't the same game anymore. Anyone believe Branch will do the right thing?
Old 10-07-2020, 10:49 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,116 Times in 1,345 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I believe that the OHL will make a financial deal with the Government similar to the Quebec league.
I am old school and do not like no contact hockey at all. I place it at the same level as the damn shootout.

Think how fast the game would be if the game was free wheeling. But, the players and staffs would come up with new ways to beat the system.

We are a long way from the start of the season and I will wait to see how this plays out.
Old 10-07-2020, 11:39 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,219 Times in 1,501 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

This would be no touching hockey, not no hitting. Stick length away. There's simply no way they would consider playing like that.

At some point hopefully people will stand up and say enough of this ****.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Team Captain

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I just heard on the Fan 590 radio that there is one team in the Q that has 18 cases of Covid. And, that is after one weekend of games. Wow.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:07 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,219 Times in 1,501 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I just heard on the Fan 590 radio that there is one team in the Q that has 18 cases of Covid. And, that is after one weekend of games. Wow.
One weekend of games or one weekend of partying? This has nothing to do with the actual games they've played. My guess is all 18 will be just fine in 2 or 3 days and won't have to worry about getting Covid or passing it to grandma going forward.
The Following User Says Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2020, 11:21 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
One weekend of games or one weekend of partying? This has nothing to do with the actual games they've played. My guess is all 18 will be just fine in 2 or 3 days and won't have to worry about getting Covid or passing it to grandma going forward.
Just the messenger here and I hope that we are not going to shoot the messengers. Merely passing on info and do not wish to get into any more debate over Covid.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:48 PM
2nd Line

5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
Players sitting side be side on the bench, in the dressing room and on the bus. I definitely think Covid can spread quickly through a team even if some precautions are taken. I think the QMJHL season is in jeopardy.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:51 PM
2nd Line

5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members5 for fighting is well liked by the other members

As well new rules announced by the Quebec government on Monday barred team sports in COVID-19 “red zones” — areas of the province with surging case numbers, including the greater Montreal area and Quebec city.

The new ruling affects the Quebec Remparts and the Armada, which are based in suburban Montreal.

The government’s ruling could affect five home games and three away games for Quebec and four home games and four away games for Blainville-Boisbriand this month.