Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,627    Downloads: 1,382,823   Msgs Posted: 125,863   Thread Views: 23,433,640   Online Now: 116
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-23-2019, 02:40 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Gotta thank the brainiac GM for that illogical logic

Let’s see how this turns out in the playoffs.

Not well for us is my guess .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
🙄,, what do you mean not well for us?
A first round knockout?
Do you realize how hard it is to win a championship in this league?
Everything must be clicking at the same time

This small kid is giving 100% and plays twice his size.
Remember, this is a team game.
I wish you would give some of these kids/ young adults some slack.
The Following User Says Thank You to maddog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2019, 07:02 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,722 Times in 949 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
🙄,, what do you mean not well for us?

A first round knockout?

Do you realize how hard it is to win a championship in this league?

Everything must be clicking at the same time

This small kid is giving 100% and plays twice his size.

Remember, this is a team game.

I wish you would give some of these kids/ young adults some slack.

Lol

In post number eight I said he was playing better than I thought he would ... I think that is giving him some slack. Is he good enough to use up a valuable OA slot in a go for it year? My experience of watching OHL hockey says no ... we are all entitled to our opinions ...

IMO no slack is to be given the Burke’s .... I was a big fan of Burke the owner .... however not a fan of the nepotism .... and I j ew that was coming one day .... this is sooner than I had hoped.

I woulda given them more credit if they realized they weren’t deep enough to go for it this year ... the easy way out was to try and go for it ... it takes bigger balls to see that trading away 17 picks and still having a major weakness in goal and not the best use of OA players wouldn’t be the best use of assets ...

I know it’s hard to win in this league (for most teams) ... I’ve followed Jr hockey for thirty plus years ....

Old 02-23-2019, 10:30 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol

In post number eight I said he was playing better than I thought he would ... I think that is giving him some slack. Is he good enough to use up a valuable OA slot in a go for it year? My experience of watching OHL hockey says no ... we are all entitled to our opinions ...

IMO no slack is to be given the Burke’s .... I was a big fan of Burke the owner .... however not a fan of the nepotism .... and I j ew that was coming one day .... this is sooner than I had hoped.

I woulda given them more credit if they realized they weren’t deep enough to go for it this year ... the easy way out was to try and go for it ... it takes bigger balls to see that trading away 17 picks and still having a major weakness in goal and not the best use of OA players wouldn’t be the best use of assets ...

I know it’s hard to win in this league (for most teams) ... I’ve followed Jr hockey for thirty plus years ....

Lol....
You never answered my question in your remark about the playoffs not going so well for us?
So after you following jr hockey for 30 plus years, what is your so skilled prediction about how many rounds we go?
Old 02-23-2019, 11:23 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,722 Times in 949 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Since maddog desperately needs my reply ...

I say we are knocked out in the Third Round.

I think either Sudbury or OTtawa beat us. So shouldn’t have to worry about those $40 tickets ...

You’re welcome ..... lol

Old 02-23-2019, 11:53 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol

Really again with the nepotism ever think maybe they deserved the jobs if they just stepped in off the street I’d agree with you but they put in the work. Everyone knows it’s hsrd to win in this league just like it is in EVERY LEAGUE
Old 02-23-2019, 11:54 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since maddog desperately needs my reply ...

I say we are knocked out in the Third Round.

I think either Sudbury or OTtawa beat us. So shouldn’t have to worry about those $40 tickets ...

You’re welcome ..... lol

Agree with Ottawa probably beating us especially with home ice but I wouldn’t be so sure about Sudbury just yet
Old 02-24-2019, 10:58 AM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

The line of Lodnia-Studnika-Robertson has the ability to surprise both Sudbury and Ottawa. Could be a came changer when paired with clutch goaltending.

"We'll see" said the Zen Master.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TwoPadStack For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2019, 02:04 AM
4th Line

OlDawg will become famous soon enough
Default Kudos Schaefer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
The back half of the ice was not a priority. The theme has been to outscore what you give up on the defensive side. Schaefer would not have been my ideal choice but he outplays Bukac every night since the trade deadline.
The last few home games have shown how "big" Schaefer is playing. He has been 100% effort every shift, doing more than
most of the other Ds, making the right play, pinpoint passes, hussle etc.
Can't say that about Bukac right now; lets hope he can join in by watching Schaefer...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OlDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2019, 03:02 PM
3rd Line

louie dogg is just really nicelouie dogg is just really nicelouie dogg is just really nicelouie dogg is just really nicelouie dogg is just really nice

As of late Johnny has been our best , most consistent d-man.
The Following User Says Thank You to louie dogg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2019, 03:15 PM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Have to disagree with you on that point...I believe that Jacob Paquette has been the most consistent and effective D man however I do believe that Johnathon Schaffer has greatly improved and is definitely a pretty decent team player. Go Dogs Go.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conchar For This Useful Post: