Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,693    Downloads: 1,479,507   Msgs Posted: 128,219   Thread Views: 24,411,275   Online Now: 114
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Do you like the new alternate jersey?
Yes 2 8.33%
No 22 91.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2019, 11:47 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
I just went on the website and there is no post about the jerseys other than March 8 is a specially jersey auction. So either the team pulled the ad because of the backlash or the jersey design was fakenews.
That is the ad about the jersey the design isn’t fake news why would they tweet it if it was fake if they were real jerseys they’d use I don’t like them but because they are for a cause so they’re fine I guess

Last edited by dogs777; 03-01-2019 at 09:00 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2019, 09:21 AM
All Star

Thanked 1,086 Times in 740 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

If it for an auction that that okay
Old 03-01-2019, 10:09 AM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,875 Times in 1,200 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Great cause....brutal jerseys.
The Following User Says Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,123 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
Great cause....brutal jerseys.
I agree with you!
Old 03-01-2019, 10:11 AM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,875 Times in 1,200 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
I just went on the website and there is no post about the jerseys other than March 8 is a specially jersey auction. So either the team pulled the ad because of the backlash or the jersey design was fakenews.
It's on there.

http://niagaraicedogs.net/
Old 03-01-2019, 10:23 AM

Thanked 3,325 Times in 1,818 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
I checked it out and at first I didn't see it either - the mobile version of their site doesn't have it featured prominently, you have to click on the + sign to make the jersey visible.

I agree, great cause, horrible design. I know the thinking is that people will buy the jerseys to support the cause and that is great, but if the jerseys actually looked sharp, imagine how many more people would bid on them and how much more they could raise!

That said, maybe its just this group of cynics (and my wife) who doesn't like them.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:02 PM
1st Line

BoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond reputeBoneHead has a reputation beyond repute

I certainly hope they don't consider this as an alternate jersey or even as a new logo. I choked when I first saw it as I didn't think it was real. I like the colours, but I feel the jerseys are the worst design to date.
The Following User Says Thank You to BoneHead For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2019, 01:55 PM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

You guys feel every design is the worst design to date. Let's be honest here.
Old 03-01-2019, 02:36 PM

Thanked 3,325 Times in 1,818 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
You guys feel every design is the worst design to date. Let's be honest here.
Not true, I think the ugly Christmas sweater ones were well done, nobody complained about them. We had a Remembrance Day jersey a year or so ago that was extremely popular. Some of the Pink in the Rink ones were also quite good as well as the St. Patty's Day. Not every time at bat is going to be a home run but this group isn't afraid to speak their mind. Currently the poll is two for and twenty against, that is pretty polarizing!
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2019, 06:08 PM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

Good charity, I'll own one.

Last edited by TwoPadStack; 03-01-2019 at 06:10 PM.