Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,790    Downloads: 1,789,641   Msgs Posted: 134,229   Thread Views: 30,770,851   Online Now: 97
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 08-19-2018, 03:24 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,051 Times in 1,304 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohlfan1993 View Post
What page was the one you mentioned I believe I missed it.
I believe that it might have been post #165.
Old 08-19-2018, 03:45 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome. I understand there was to many D But it still appears to be the case and there is still some forwards that will be interesting to see what happens with them because I think if new forwards are looking to be brought in that you would expect they would try to be traded opposed to being sent down or not given spots back. I mentioned Colton Incze because it will be his 3rd season with the team and to be a back up again would make me think there is value to trade him since Dhillon will play 90% of the games.
You may be right about trading Incze but I think the team keep him if they want to make a run this year itís probably good to have 2 guys that could be a #1 especially if Dhillon has a rough patch like he did from January until just before playoffs last season (I personally wouldnít trade Incze cause I think heís the better guy but thatís just my opinion) I donít think they have too many D now unless a prospect or 2 show they are ready in camp as for the forwards we will see I donít think they have too many unless like the D someone out preforms someone else in camp
Old 08-19-2018, 04:28 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Say you heard it from me first folks,,
Jason Robertson will be an Icedog some time before the trade deadline.
With him, the Dogs have a legit shot at an OHL Championship
Old 08-19-2018, 04:33 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Colton Inzce, Nardi or Schaeffer and a couple of seconds or thirds for Jason Robertson.
Thats my gut feeling
Old 08-19-2018, 05:11 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,051 Times in 1,304 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
Colton Inzce, Nardi or Schaeffer and a couple of seconds or thirds for Jason Robertson.
Thats my gut feeling
I like you prediction (one of my predicted 2, maybe 3 game changer moves) but, I am not letting Incze get away though.
Old 08-19-2018, 05:13 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thats my gut feeling
Keep Incze out and I’m ok with it (I don’t think he’s coming here though)

Last edited by dogs777; 08-19-2018 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-19-2018, 07:50 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 3,089 Times in 1,302 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Thats my gut feeling
I imagine the price tag on a guy who has scored 40 goals plus in back to back seasons would be much higher than this.

Why would Kingston (total rebuild) want an undersized OA defenceman? Or a kid taken in the 9th round and wasnít able to crack the roster last year? Incze played very well, and is valuable.... but a 19 yr old goalie that wonít be around for the end of the rebuild.

I think to get a player of Robertsonís stature, the conversation will start with Moore, Constantinou or Tomasino. Then you can throw some picks on top.

Kingston isnít going to give away possibly the best sniper in the league next year for some extra parts the Dogs have lying around. To get a stud like him, itís going to cost mucho dinero.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 07:56 PM

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,974 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
I imagine the price tag on a guy who has scored 40 goals plus in back to back seasons would be much higher than this.

Why would Kingston (total rebuild) want an undersized OA defenceman? Or a kid taken in the 9th round and wasnít able to crack the roster last year? Incze played very well, and is valuable.... but a 19 yr old goalie that wonít be around for the end of the rebuild.

I think to get a player of Robertsonís stature, the conversation will start with Moore, Constantinou or Tomasino. Then you can throw some picks on top.

Kingston isnít going to give away possibly the best sniper in the league next year for some extra parts the Dogs have lying around. To get a stud like him, itís going to cost mucho dinero.
Good thing the IceDogs have lots of picks in the bank. Now would be a bad time to realize we squandered some too soon...
Old 08-19-2018, 07:59 PM

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,974 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome.
See that? Took your whole life to post your first message and the second only took minutes! Enjoy!
Old 08-19-2018, 10:06 PM
3rd Line

Ohlfan1993 Ohlfan1993 Ohlfan1993 Ohlfan1993 Ohlfan1993 Ohlfan1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post

Robertson would be a great player to add but how do you keep him happy with the ice he will demand. Thomas gets the most icetime then you have Jones Maximov that I am sure will expect more as well. Then Tomassino Martin you think would be getting more being 2nd year players. Why trade Moore or Constantinou not Ham Roberts or Hunter? Or Why trade Tomassino not Castleman Phillip Bruder or Martin? Just wondering as we all must have different views on players we like over others. I am sure the Burke's would like to keep both Dhillon and Colton but to be a back up for 3 years and barely play you would think he wants a chance to.