Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,790    Downloads: 1,818,938   Msgs Posted: 134,401   Thread Views: 31,140,116   Online Now: 144
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-06-2015, 05:22 AM
SysOp

Thanked 2,804 Times in 1,366 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!
Game Thread Game talk: Niagara @ London (Fri. Feb.6, 2015, 7:30PM)

The Dogs visit London tonight .

TV Cogeco ch.10
CKTB 610AM
Old 02-06-2015, 08:36 AM
All Star

Thanked 1,175 Times in 807 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Moran prob in goal he plays well against the Knights.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:59 AM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,303 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Moran prob in goal he plays well against the Knights.
If Hope starts tonight, Williamson should have his head examined.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:30 AM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

Come on guys, don't pick on Hope. A goalies job is to keep a game close and give his team a chance to win. Hope did that last night.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:43 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,212 Times in 1,249 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
Come on guys, don't pick on Hope. A goalies job is to keep a game close and give his team a chance to win. Hope did that last night.

Really? What game were you watching? I'm usually a big fan of Hope but he was dreadful last night. He let in several weak goals. Perhaps that's how you meant he kept the game close, by allowing the Soo to score terrible goals.

I have to say Moran should start tonight he was solid in relief last night. He should be on a short leash though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2015, 11:14 AM
2nd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Really? What game were you watching? I'm usually a big fan of Hope but he was dreadful last night. He let in several weak goals. Perhaps that's how you meant he kept the game close, by allowing the Soo to score terrible goals.

I have to say Moran should start tonight he was solid in relief last night. He should be on a short leash though.

Agree with everything you said. Hope had an uncharacteristic off night (wonder if he is coming down with the flu). Moran came in and put up a brick wall. He played well for coming in cold. Caught a few lucky breaks and bounces but overall he gave the Dogs a massive W. To reward his performance, I feel he deserves the start tonight in London.

I know I am pretty hard on the boys when they deserve it but I also feel that they should be praised when they deserve it. After last night's character win, they absolutely deserve to be praised. First period was bad with zero defensive responsibility shown. Second period was better and Third period was fantastic. Guys were blocking shots, picking up their man and kept one of the fastest teams I have ever seen to minimal chances. Well Done! Go Dogs Go!
Old 02-06-2015, 11:49 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,161 Times in 684 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

My parents and I were talking about it after the game... maybe Hope should get the start again tonight because he usually bounces back pretty strongly after a poor performance. In a Moran supporter but really think that Hope may be the one to go with tonight and than have Moran in net sunday
Old 02-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
My parents and I were talking about it after the game... maybe Hope should get the start again tonight because he usually bounces back pretty strongly after a poor performance. In a Moran supporter but really think that Hope may be the one to go with tonight and than have Moran in net sunday
Well there is a good point... If Marty comes back with Moran, does Hope feel that maybe he's lost Marty's confidence, I think the best thing for Marty to do is to sit the boys down and tell them that nothing will change, and that because it's Moran's turn in the rotation, that he gets the start tonight, but that Hope is going Sunday.

But I really think they need to slot Stephen Dhillon in for a couple of starts here and there, god forbid either Hope or Moran get hurt going into the playoffs, and we need Dhillon to back the other two up cold... Either that, or find him a spot on a lower tier team to get some starts... He's young, and has a great chance to learn from 2 pretty good OHL goalies. But you don't learn war in a classroom, you have to face fire. And this boy needs to face some pucks...
Old 02-06-2015, 04:42 PM
Serving a Suspension

SportsBulletNews has much to be proud ofSportsBulletNews has much to be proud ofSportsBulletNews has much to be proud ofSportsBulletNews has much to be proud ofSportsBulletNews has much to be proud ofSportsBulletNews has much to be proud ofSportsBulletNews has much to be proud ofSportsBulletNews has much to be proud ofSportsBulletNews has much to be proud ofSportsBulletNews has much to be proud of

Moran in net.

Mikulovich and Gillard scratched.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:53 PM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Really? What game were you watching? Perhaps that's how you meant he kept the game close, by allowing the Soo to score terrible goals.

You got it. Only point was, all goalies can have a off night.