Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,745    Downloads: 1,649,985   Msgs Posted: 130,794   Thread Views: 27,546,611   Online Now: 91
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2019, 11:31 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,628 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Hey, do you think there is any chance the IceDogs put Castleman, Tomasino and Sopa back together? Ted Nolan still live in Niagara ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 11:42 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,121 Times in 767 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

At least they kept it close for fifty five minutes tonight still to many defence letdown how many two or three on one did Erie get. Hope they tighten things up Friday in Missy and at home Saturday against Guelph.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:46 PM
3rd Line

louie dogg is a glorious beacon of lightlouie dogg is a glorious beacon of lightlouie dogg is a glorious beacon of lightlouie dogg is a glorious beacon of lightlouie dogg is a glorious beacon of light

The way it panned out tonite...looks like it gonna be an O" fer weekend.
Old 10-18-2019, 12:22 AM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from the game. Had a bit of a 911 situation in the parking garage. I think the most frustrating part of that game was when the Dogs scored, and put it to 4-3. At that point, I said to the person beside me ‘wouldn’t it be nice if (the Dogs) could get a point out of this.. The very next shift, bing-bang, in the net, 5-3. Toast.
It was just this sense of ‘yep, this is what the typical IceDogs game is going to be like this season..’
This is a rebuild, folks. This is the way it’s going to be for prob the next two seasons. And this is WITH Akil Thomas and Phil Tomasino. What, do you think the Dogs will get better once those two are traded? This is also assuming Burke and Co. have enough sense in their head to trade the two of them.
Here we are, talking about ‘the team will be this and that once the trades are made’. I have heard nothing, no indication that the Dogs even have any intention of trading either of them. Now, I think it obviously needs to happen, as the Dogs’ cupboard is bare and bone-dry. But do the Burkes see things the same way? Or would they say ‘You know what we need? We need to spend even more draft picks to get this team into the playoffs!’ And then it’ll be Pietrangelo 2.0 . Thomas and Tomasino go to NHL camps next September and don’t return.
Old 10-18-2019, 01:01 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,121 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
I'm sorry but he was there ready to play he should have been in the lineup.. with the way they are playing either Hunter or Roberts should be sitting

Take Hunter or Roberts out and who is going to replace them ?

*crickets*

Like I said wait until after the trade deadline ... u think it’s ugly now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 01:02 AM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Good thing they worked on their defence this week...only let in 7 tonight.

BB is a great coach

Lol

Old 10-18-2019, 01:04 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Just got back from the game. Had a bit of a 911 situation in the parking garage. I think the most frustrating part of that game was when the Dogs scored, and put it to 4-3. At that point, I said to the person beside me ‘wouldn’t it be nice if (the Dogs) could get a point out of this.. The very next shift, bing-bang, in the net, 5-3. Toast.
It was just this sense of ‘yep, this is what the typical IceDogs game is going to be like this season..’
This is a rebuild, folks. This is the way it’s going to be for prob the next two seasons. And this is WITH Akil Thomas and Phil Tomasino. What, do you think the Dogs will get better once those two are traded? This is also assuming Burke and Co. have enough sense in their head to trade the two of them.
Here we are, talking about ‘the team will be this and that once the trades are made’. I have heard nothing, no indication that the Dogs even have any intention of trading either of them. Now, I think it obviously needs to happen, as the Dogs’ cupboard is bare and bone-dry. But do the Burkes see things the same way? Or would they say ‘You know what we need? We need to spend even more draft picks to get this team into the playoffs!’ And then it’ll be Pietrangelo 2.0 . Thomas and Tomasino go to NHL camps next September and don’t return.

They are complete morons and will set this franchise back a decade if they don’t trade the both of them ... they aren’t complete buffoons ... I hope ... they must realize they have to trade them no?

If they don’t hit home runs on the trade of both of those two ... I’m cancelling my last remaining season ticket ... pulling a ff51

Old 10-18-2019, 01:09 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
They are complete morons and will set this franchise back a decade if they don’t trade the both of them ... they aren’t complete buffoons ... I hope ... they must realize they have to trade them no?

If they don’t hit home runs on the trade of both of those two ... I’m cancelling my last remaining season ticket ... pulling a ff51

Theyíll definitely trade both but I donít think it will be when some want them to (Iím talking about Tomasino in this case) as for the home run thing regardless of what the return is on both Iím going to guess almost everyone on here wonít think itís enough just because of the guy making the moves
Old 10-18-2019, 01:27 AM
Team Captain

As I wasn’t at the game

How was Tynan tonight?

Just finishing up watching my Astros beat the dreaded Yankees ... time for bed now

Old 10-18-2019, 03:03 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
As I wasn’t at the game

How was Tynan tonight?

Just finishing up watching my Astros beat the dreaded Yankees ... time for bed now

Tynan played well but unfortunately for him like sbrags last week his team couldnít hold up defensively
Closed Thread