Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,747    Downloads: 1,656,762   Msgs Posted: 130,971   Thread Views: 27,683,660   Online Now: 106
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2019, 09:44 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,996 Times in 1,124 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

I’ll have to check their W-L record for games I go to watch lol. I think I’ve missed most home game blowouts .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2019, 09:50 AM

Thanked 3,475 Times in 1,902 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I’ll have to check their W-L record for games I go to watch lol. I think I’ve missed most home game blowouts .....

So this is your fault in other words?
Old 11-02-2019, 10:22 AM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody knows somebody who knows who ‘OHL Insiders’ is...
The Following User Says Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 01:25 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,966 Times in 1,244 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

Iíve been to 3 games.

North Bay, Guelph and Ottawa. The Guelph game was sloppy but very entertaining. The other two were amateur hour. Itís one thing to get beat by a better team. Itís another when you spend most of the night running around aimlessly.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:15 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,283 Times in 1,638 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Hockey Canada: Isaac Enright and Team Canada White open their WorldU17 tournament tonight at 9:00pm ET against Team Canada Black.

WATCH HERE:
https://hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/nation...ournament=true
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 04:51 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,223 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Just visited the Boards site ( visited because I can not log in to the site, no matter what I try. Even if I create a new account, once I sign out, I cannot sign in again. So, I have given up trying)
Anyway,,,, sorry but I just read the piece below from member "drop the puck" (would he be our former Stinky?) on last night's performance by our Capitano. on a reply from a message by one of our members here.
And I agree with what he saw as I was watching too. Quote::::::

"Interesting, is that your assessment, injured?
What I saw was #44 being checked rather closely the entire game, 67's took away his ice and he had several hissy fits. ie: his 2m minor for what was called roughing.
He stayed down on the ice in the OTT zone while he watched his team defend he 67's attack. Once he got up, he skated very near the OTT bench, slipped his lower stick and up the shaft of his stick and made an attempted two handed whack at the Ottawa players on his way back to his bench. His actions caused several 67's players to react to his potential threat. He then proceeded to rush straight to the dressing room. He came back about 3-4 minutes later and sat on the boards and sulked for the remainder of the game. I didn't see one trainer assess the NHL first rounder, check that, NHL second rounder and NID's Captain as he sulked. Yet, you say that he was injured.

I see a frustrated hockey player who is not longer on a stacked team of second round PO exit superstars and is being targeted by the opponents. Just like what Tymkin did to #26 last Sunday.

I think OHL Insiders is correct in his tweet, where there is smoke.

Don't worry, Mississauga is in town tonight.
"

Followed by Three Dogs response......

"The trainer did look at him and the OHL insider did not mention anyone quitting on the team just some and I doubt it twenty two looking at the union and the law suit never left it still on going. He also scored two goals last night funny how you forgot that."

Last edited by retired/sectionJ; 11-02-2019 at 05:00 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:29 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,996 Times in 1,124 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
So this is your fault in other words?

No

It’s JB and BB’s fault... always gotta blame a Burke lol

I’m just saying ... I haven’t had the pleasure of watching many of the lopsided losses at home lol

Old 11-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Team Captain

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
No

It’s JB and BB’s fault... always gotta blame a Burke lol

I’m just saying ... I haven’t had the pleasure of watching many of the lopsided losses at home lol

Are you are going to be there tonight ?
Old 11-02-2019, 05:50 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
I’ll have to check their W-L record for games I go to watch lol. I think I’ve missed most home game blowouts .....Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Third Time Is A Pattern"

...on here - you may start getting blamed
Old 11-02-2019, 05:58 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,127 Times in 771 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Only two one sided losses at home to North Bay wish was a shock and eventually Ottawa Erie win 7 to 3 was kind of deceptive.
Closed Thread