Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,790    Downloads: 1,816,136   Msgs Posted: 134,325   Thread Views: 31,042,722   Online Now: 84
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 07-30-2020, 08:44 PM
Top Prospect

the dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Good read and Joey stated hockey in the fall when it was safe to do so. He did not state his famous wording of "100%" though. I have my mind set as it has been mentioned by our members here that December 4th might be about right, maybe. December 4th is still in the fall time.
Just my opinion here.
AHL to start season Dec 4..
Old 07-31-2020, 06:53 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,059 Times in 1,307 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I can see the OHL starting up way before the AHL do. Some US States are just starting to realize they need to roll things back. Sad to watch. And suggest December 4th here if we do what we still need to do.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:21 AM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
AHL to start season Dec 4..
December, exactly what I was saying for months. Although, I bet it turns into late December.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,059 Times in 1,307 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
December, exactly what I was saying for months. Although, I bet it turns into late December.
I Can't disagree with you.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:29 AM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Some US States are just starting to realize they need to roll things back. Sad to watch.
America is screwed. They are in for a world of hurt. Just goes to show you how important leadership is during a crisis.

Not to get too political, but this pandemic has shown to the world the flaws in American society. From a lack of Universal Healthcare to the belief that they are "Exceptional" at everything and "rugged individualism" is the key to their success. That stuff is drilled into them as children.

Tragic.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 03:38 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,669 Times in 1,870 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Billy Burke - Rod Mawhood Show
https://www.iheartradio.ca/610cktb/a...1?mode=Article
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,005 Times in 656 Posts
dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!

DE 104, I couldn’t agree with you more. Flawed, incompetent leadership from the beginning. Make no mistake with this, COVID will be thriving in the States for YEARS. It’s one of t hose things where I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t think I’m going to be. Fairly or unfairly, this pandemic will go down( in my opinion) as Trump’s failure, and his alone.
But to turn this to OHL hockey, I wonder what the, what, 10 US-based CHL teams are going to do? How are the Erie’s and Flints and Tri-Cities and Everett, WAs going to do if they can’t travel across the border?
And I don’t know about all of you, but I think it’s going to take a frickin’ DECADE for the border to open again. I guess it just depends on how much bleach Americans drink.
Old Today, 07:49 AM
All Star

Thanked 1,175 Times in 807 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Interesting interview with Billie glad he optimistic about a vaccine by the end of year I rather doubt it myself and if there was one who will get it first.