Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,419    Downloads: 1,184,518   Msgs Posted: 120,987   Thread Views: 21,247,402   Online Now: 96
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-13-2012, 11:13 AM
2nd Line

blackjeep is well liked by the other membersblackjeep is well liked by the other membersblackjeep is well liked by the other membersblackjeep is well liked by the other membersblackjeep is well liked by the other membersblackjeep is well liked by the other membersblackjeep is well liked by the other membersblackjeep is well liked by the other membersblackjeep is well liked by the other membersblackjeep is well liked by the other membersblackjeep is well liked by the other members
Default By the numbers

Take away a bad start and the Dogs look pretty good.

After 10 Games
3W - 7L / 39GF - 50GA
Next 10
6W - 4L / 39GF - 27GA
Next 10
7W - 3L / 41GF - 22GA
Next 10
8W - 2L / 36GF - 23GA
Next 10
8W - 2L / 41GF - 16GA
Next 3
3W - 0L / 19GF - 3GA

Sept: 1W - 2L
Oct: 6W - 6L
Nov: 7W - 4L
Dec: 6W - 4L
Jan: 9W - 2L
Feb: 5W - 0L

After 20 games
Ice Dogs: 9W - 11L / 78GF - 77GA
*Overall: 35W - 18L / 212GF - 141GA

For Comparison
London was 16-4 after 20 games.
Ottawa was 12-8
Plymouth was 12-8
Kitchener was 13-7

*Dogs record is technically 35-15-0-3 since they have 0 overtime losses and 3 shootout losses but I count a loss as a loss.

The Junior players left on Dec 10 and the Dogs lost that game 3-0 to Kingston. After that game, which put them at 3-3 for that month, they've gone 18-3.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackjeep For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2012, 12:24 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,360 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Awesome stats blackjeep - thanks!
Old 02-13-2012, 07:06 PM
3rd Line

twinebender1 will become famous soon enoughtwinebender1 will become famous soon enough

Although they did have a tough go early in the season with various reasons, championships are not won in November. It's a cliche but true. I believe this team can accomplish championships this year, It would be amazing for them to win the triple crown (division, league & mem. Cup) for themselves,organization, fans and community.

The Guys are starting to gel and peak at the right time. Marty has assembled just enough of everything, scoring, playmaking, grinders and goaltending.

Keep believing - Keep the Dream
The Following User Says Thank You to twinebender1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2012, 10:25 PM
3rd Line

Location: Section O Row C (I am the loud mouth usually yelling at the horrible officials)
Udog has much to be proud ofUdog has much to be proud ofUdog has much to be proud ofUdog has much to be proud ofUdog has much to be proud ofUdog has much to be proud ofUdog has much to be proud ofUdog has much to be proud ofUdog has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Udog

Sorry to correct you, but we lost to Kingston 3-2, not 3-0.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:59 PM
SysOp

AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinebender1 View Post
Although they did have a tough go early in the season with various reasons, championships are not won in November. It's a cliche but true. I believe this team can accomplish championships this year, It would be amazing for them to win the triple crown (division, league & mem. Cup) for themselves,organization, fans and community.
Are not MOST Memorial Cup winners also triple crowners? Almost all MemCup participants are at least their league winners already (except for host team), and I'd bet that the vast majority also lead their division at end of reg season.

Anyway, I'm taking this one step at a time. Finishing at 1st in our division would be great. After that, I'll start hoping for an OHL title
Old 02-14-2012, 11:24 AM
3rd Line

twinebender1 will become famous soon enoughtwinebender1 will become famous soon enough

AlphaDog you can still lose the conference and win the other two. I was just saying it would be great accomplishment for all involved. You are correct by stating one step at a time.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:52 AM
SysOp

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinebender1 View Post
AlphaDog you can still lose the conference and win the other two. I was just saying it would be great accomplishment for all involved. You are correct by stating one step at a time.
I know - I'm not arguing I'm just saying, most Memorial Cup winners were probably also the leaders of their conference and divisions. And they HAD to be the winner of their league.

But the main thing right now is for the Dogs to win the season. Division #1 and Conference #1. That's the only thing I'm really rooting for right now. A conference first place would give us our first banner I believe