Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,364    Downloads: 1,055,118   Msgs Posted: 119,064   Thread Views: 20,115,288   Online Now: 85
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-10-2012, 02:57 PM
4th Line

golfman will become famous soon enough
Default What do you think the lines will be when everyone is healthy?

Let's hear what people think the lines will be when the team is 100% healthy going into the playoffs?

Strome-Hamilton-Kuhnhackl
Agozzino-Friesen-Pacan
Ritchie-Shipley-Theoret
Verhaeghe-Doan-Wigle
Old 02-10-2012, 03:31 PM
2nd Line

notldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of lightnotldogsfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfman View Post
Let's hear what people think the lines will be when the team is 100% healthy going into the playoffs?

Agozzino-Friesen-Pacan
Ritchie-Shipley-Theoret
Verhaeghe-Doan-Wigle
That 4th line would be better than some team's 2nd lines.... wow this team has no holes up front...
Old 02-10-2012, 05:58 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Agozzino-Friesen-Pacan
Ritchie-Shipley-Theoret
Verhaeghe-Doan-Wigle
...What about Bennet ? If he returns and is 100 % healthy who then becomes the 13th forward ? Bennet adds much needed toughness to the lineup IMO (presuming he's back to game day shape etc). Personally i haven't been impressed at all with Theoret and would take Verhaeghe over Theo in the lineup if a healthy Bennet does returns.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,431 Times in 1,006 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

Agozzino-Friesen-Pacan
Ritchie-Shipley-Theoret
Verhaeghe-Doan-Wigle
I can't see Marty taking Ritchie off of the Aggy, Friesen line. They have been very productive as of late. I agree with Thunderhawk that Theoret belongs in the stands upon Bennett's return. Verhaeghe is playing very well with the limited amount of ice he has been getting.

Strome- Freddie- Kuhnhackl
Aggy- Friesen- Ritchie
Wigle- Shipley- Pacan
Verhaeghe- Doan- Bennett
Theoret
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

Verhaeghe has to play, otherwise we have no-one to pick up the pucks after warmup.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,371 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

I'd play Desautels before I'd play Bennett. He's tougher and doesn't take the stupid penalties. Not sure what kind of shape Bennett will be in to play after a rough few months.

Theo is not have a good year by any stretch, but has still chipped in 10 goals without much power-play time and third or 4th line minutes. I'd take him over Wigle every day of the week. He has way better hands and vision and although he doesn't fight as well, he's more than willing to go. He needs to step it up though the effort is not there a lot of nights.

I would not play Shipley at center. He gets the heavy feet when it's time to back-check. It's too bad Doan can't put the puck in the ocean. He'd be a far better choice as a third line center.

Anyway, my lines would be

Aggy-Friesen-Ritchie
Freddie-Strome-Kuhnhackl
Pacan-Doan-Shipley
Theoret-Verhaeghe-Wigle/Petersen/Desautels/Bennett

Dougie-Beukeboom
Oleksiak-Graham
Mercer-Rover
Doudera

Last edited by hockey123; 02-10-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Let us hope that Theoret will save his best for the playoffs if that happens this team may never loose again
Old 02-14-2012, 10:00 PM
3rd Line

twinebender1 will become famous soon enoughtwinebender1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
I'd play Desautels before I'd play Bennett. He's tougher and doesn't take the stupid penalties. Not sure what kind of shape Bennett will be in to play after a rough few months.

Theo is not have a good year by any stretch, but has still chipped in 10 goals without much power-play time and third or 4th line minutes. I'd take him over Wigle every day of the week. He has way better hands and vision and although he doesn't fight as well, he's more than willing to go. He needs to step it up though the effort is not there a lot of nights.

I would not play Shipley at center. He gets the heavy feet when it's time to back-check. It's too bad Doan can't put the puck in the ocean. He'd be a far better choice as a third line center.

Anyway, my lines would be

Aggy-Friesen-Ritchie
Freddie-Strome-Kuhnhackl
Pacan-Doan-Shipley
Theoret-Verhaeghe-Wigle/Petersen/Desautels/Bennett

Dougie-Beukeboom
Oleksiak-Graham
Mercer-Rover
Doudera
My thoughts are; Theoret has not looked good many games almost disinterested at times, he does have 10 goal with 3 from standing in front of the net on P.P. I can't think of an aspect of the game he does very good in, so I will agree with some posters on that. Wigle came out of the gate looking like he could be a good power forward for us this year, that hasn't been the case he has showed potential were at times you think he is turning the corner, he is a year away from developing into a good power forward IMO. Kuhnhackl has been struggling since coming back from suspension/injury hopefully he starts to show up sooner rather than later. Doan should be playing third line minutes eithier on wing or center, what he brings night in and night out with energy forechecking, breaking up plays, winning wall battles he is an unsung hero many nights, yes, it might not show up on the score sheet but he makes things happen when he's on the ice. Ritchie is starting to look comfortable with Aggy and Friesen that line should remain the same. I was never really a Shipley fan and is very inconsistant, he has good tools see's the ice well but his williness to battle is not there. Saying that he had some success with the Strome and Hamilton so maybe that's a line

Aggy-Friesen-Ritchie
Freddie-Strome-Shipley
Pacan-Doan-Kuhnhackl
Theoret-Verhaeghe-Wigle

Defence pairings look good as long as they can stay healthy
The Following User Says Thank You to twinebender1 For This Useful Post: