Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,366    Downloads: 1,058,426   Msgs Posted: 119,173   Thread Views: 20,182,036   Online Now: 51
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-04-2012, 08:49 AM
1st Line

BoneHead is well liked by the other membersBoneHead is well liked by the other membersBoneHead is well liked by the other membersBoneHead is well liked by the other membersBoneHead is well liked by the other membersBoneHead is well liked by the other membersBoneHead is well liked by the other membersBoneHead is well liked by the other membersBoneHead is well liked by the other membersBoneHead is well liked by the other membersBoneHead is well liked by the other members
Default Roy Rips into Commissioners

Found this article this morning.

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/02/03...asting-bigwigs

Really liked the following two paragraphs.

Roy also lambasted OHL Commissioner and CHL President David Branch as well as Ron Robison, commissioner of the Western Hockey League.

“The image of Commissioners like Gilles Courteau, David Branch and Ron Robison (WHL) has become bigger than their own leagues.”

I agree!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BoneHead For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 11:22 AM
3rd Line

Dylster has a spectacular aura aboutDylster has a spectacular aura about

I couldn't agree more.

Branch just suspended Nail Yakupov two games for skipping out on the Prospects Game, even though the Sting's doctor advised him not to play in the game because of his recent injury.

The ego trip must stop with this man! The guy is drunk on his power and it's making everybody sick and tired!

The owners need to really step up and boot Branch to the curb.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dylster For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 12:30 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,360 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylster View Post
I couldn't agree more.

Branch just suspended Nail Yakupov two games for skipping out on the Prospects Game, even though the Sting's doctor advised him not to play in the game because of his recent injury.
Just shows he doesn't really care about the health of players. I've been saying that for years, as he still refuses to put a ban on the rock-hard equipment they wear that cause these injuries.

Quote:
The owners need to really step up and boot Branch to the curb.
They all fear him.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Branch has to go I wonder thou what he say to the refs in tonight game when the Brampton goalie was pulled and threw his stick and no penalty was given
Old 02-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Top Prospect

ckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to behold

AD: Well, clearly Roy doesn't fear Gilles Courteau if he's gotten fined by the Q...he's been docked twice before just this season alone!

Would that more owners have the stones to call BS when it's warranted(just like Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban-AKA David Stern's nemesis)and not just take it.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:51 PM
3rd Line

Komp has a spectacular aura aboutKomp has a spectacular aura aboutKomp has a spectacular aura about

I have never been a big fan on Mr. Roy, but good for Patrick, speak out again and again, you are doing the CHL a great favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Komp For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 07:03 PM
3rd Line

Komp has a spectacular aura aboutKomp has a spectacular aura aboutKomp has a spectacular aura about

I wonder why the Yakupov suspension is not listed on the OHL website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Top Prospect

ckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp View Post
I wonder why the Yakupov suspension is not listed on the OHL website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because deep down they either know they're in the wrong, or they're trying to spin their way out of this.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:19 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,360 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp View Post
I have never been a big fan on Mr. Roy, but good for Patrick, speak out again and again, you are doing the CHL a great favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in the same boat. I've always thought him to be an egotistical hot head, but kudos to his short wick of a temper. It's about time someone in the public view started telling it like it is without fear of repercussion.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaDog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
I'm in the same boat. I've always thought him to be an egotistical hot head, but kudos to his short wick of a temper. It's about time someone in the public view started telling it like it is without fear of repercussion.
Agreed. Maybe...just maybe...he might be the one to start a palace coup against Courteau.

Of course, no one in the OHL has the stones to stand up publicly and say what needs to be said.