Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,366    Downloads: 1,059,746   Msgs Posted: 119,210   Thread Views: 20,199,020   Online Now: 42
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:22 PM
2nd Line

PeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to beholdPeskyDog87 is a splendid one to behold
Default People going up to Oshawa on Sunday

Hello all,
I was told that there was a bus going up on Sunday but the website has since removed the page, so I'm guessing no bus.
So now I'm wondering if anyone was driving up on Sunday? I would like to attend this one and I can pitch gas money/etc if I can hitch a ride with someone. Thanks,

Matty

P.S PM me so we can possibly work something out.

Last edited by PeskyDog87; 02-08-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:39 PM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

We had our names down for the Oshawa trip but were told by Nick that they had to cancel the bus and would be running a bus to Mississauga on Feb 24th instead. It would have been great to see Dougie retun to action but not much we can do about it.
Cheers,
The Following User Says Thank You to conchar For This Useful Post: