Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,220    Downloads: 840,919   Msgs Posted: 113,835   Thread Views: 17,081,130   Online Now: 19
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > Other > Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International

Notices

Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International All posts related to any hockey that is NOT about the IceDogs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-29-2017, 11:02 PM
Red's Avatar
Red Red is offline
2nd Line
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 480
Thanks: 117
Thanked 177 Times in 108 Posts
Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Well then red, It’s that kind of sucking I can stand behind. Yes, we are sort of self entitled, arn’t we? Money does that to people.
Nah, you can have money and still not be a total Richard.
__________________
wE faLL iN LiNe, wE LiVe thE LiE - wAkE uP, wAkE uP aNd fEEd thE mAcHiNe
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-17-2017, 09:41 AM
Blacksox Blacksox is offline
Top Prospect
 

Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,581
Thanks: 689
Thanked 1,647 Times in 780 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!
Default

Stinky, the London "rebuild" for the 2015- 2016 season?

Step 1: ???

Mitchell Marner (CAN)
• Lindsay Hofford, the London Knights director of scouting was Marner’s minor midget team coach. Marner told OHL teams he was going to attend the University of Michigan.

Matthew Tkachuk (USA) Rd 4 OHL
• January 2013, verbal commitment to Notre Dame.
• Nov 21, 2014 Confirmed he had de-committed from Notre Dame
• May 8, 2015 Confirmed from USNTDP to the London Knights

Christian Dvorak (USA) Rd 8 OHL
Badger Hockey Recruit Review: Jun 14, 2013, "One of the most highly regarded players to lace up the skates for the Mission Christian Dvorak has committed to Wisconsin."
• In August, announced he was signing with the OHL’s London Knights.

Oli Juolevi (FINLAND - Jokerit) IMPORT DRAFT 2015: #45 overall.
• 44 teams pass on a projected top 10 NHL 1st rounder?

Max Jones (USA)
• Committed to Ohio State University Buckeyes for the 2015-2016 season.
• June 3, 2015 Confirmed from USNTDP to the London Knights.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 12-17-2017, 10:20 AM
Stinkyp3t3's Avatar
Stinkyp3t3 Stinkyp3t3 is offline
Big League
 

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Sec 105
Posts: 1,904
Thanks: 1,132
Thanked 472 Times in 346 Posts
Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Pretty good blueprint for howto build a winning team right there.

Great job by the Knight!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-17-2017, 11:01 AM
three dog night three dog night is offline
Team Captain
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: st.catharines Section A Row F Seat 9
Posts: 4,405
Thanks: 816
Thanked 798 Times in 524 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Helped us yesterday by beating Missy.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-17-2017, 11:59 AM
Stinkyp3t3's Avatar
Stinkyp3t3 Stinkyp3t3 is offline
Big League
 

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Sec 105
Posts: 1,904
Thanks: 1,132
Thanked 472 Times in 346 Posts
Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Helped us yesterday by beating Missy.
Missy should be a way distant rear view mirror
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-17-2017, 01:54 PM
jumbo1290 jumbo1290 is offline
3rd Line
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 270
Thanks: 214
Thanked 144 Times in 86 Posts
jumbo1290 is a glorious beacon of lightjumbo1290 is a glorious beacon of lightjumbo1290 is a glorious beacon of lightjumbo1290 is a glorious beacon of lightjumbo1290 is a glorious beacon of lightjumbo1290 is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Max Jones is dumber than an in bred donkey; no way he was going to OSU.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumbo1290 For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 12-17-2017, 04:12 PM
Blacksox Blacksox is offline
Top Prospect
 

Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,581
Thanks: 689
Thanked 1,647 Times in 780 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbo1290 View Post
Max Jones is dumber than an in bred donkey; no way he was going to OSU.
...but he would be the smartest guy on the football team
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
  #28  
Old 12-18-2017, 04:37 PM
Red's Avatar
Red Red is offline
2nd Line
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 480
Thanks: 117
Thanked 177 Times in 108 Posts
Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
...but he would be the smartest guy on the football team
Max Jones isn't the smartest guy in a room by himself.
__________________
wE faLL iN LiNe, wE LiVe thE LiE - wAkE uP, wAkE uP aNd fEEd thE mAcHiNe
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 12-20-2017, 10:45 PM
strohs's Avatar
strohs strohs is offline
Team Captain
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: St. Catharines
Posts: 3,177
Thanks: 143
Thanked 1,293 Times in 715 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Stinky, the London "rebuild" for the 2015- 2016 season?



Step 1: ???



Mitchell Marner (CAN)

• Lindsay Hofford, the London Knights director of scouting was Marner’s minor midget team coach. Marner told OHL teams he was going to attend the University of Michigan.



Matthew Tkachuk (USA) Rd 4 OHL

• January 2013, verbal commitment to Notre Dame.

• Nov 21, 2014 Confirmed he had de-committed from Notre Dame

• May 8, 2015 Confirmed from USNTDP to the London Knights



Christian Dvorak (USA) Rd 8 OHL

Badger Hockey Recruit Review: Jun 14, 2013, "One of the most highly regarded players to lace up the skates for the Mission Christian Dvorak has committed to Wisconsin."

• In August, announced he was signing with the OHL’s London Knights.



Oli Juolevi (FINLAND - Jokerit) IMPORT DRAFT 2015: #45 overall.

• 44 teams pass on a projected top 10 NHL 1st rounder?



Max Jones (USA)

• Committed to Ohio State University Buckeyes for the 2015-2016 season.

• June 3, 2015 Confirmed from USNTDP to the London Knights.


Wash
Rinse
Repeat


And London fans see nothing wrong with it.

Not sure what’s more embarrassing ... the fact that London repeatedly does this and gets away with it ... or London fans are too dumb to realize the cards are always stacked in their favour?

I suspect the latter is more embarrassing ...

The whole CHL draft system is seriously flawed and I doubt it will ever change ....




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
  #30  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:02 PM
dogs777 dogs777 is offline
Top Prospect
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,658
Thanks: 569
Thanked 356 Times in 270 Posts
dogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Wash
Rinse
Repeat


And London fans see nothing wrong with it.

Not sure what’s more embarrassing ... the fact that London repeatedly does this and gets away with it ... or London fans are too dumb to realize the cards are always stacked in their favour?

I suspect the latter is more embarrassing ...

The whole CHL draft system is seriously flawed and I doubt it will ever change ....




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
London fans probably know what’s going on but don’t give a flying **** because they are winning and that’s all they care about
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) IceDogFans.com, 2007-2015