Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,727    Downloads: 1,607,011   Msgs Posted: 129,163   Thread Views: 26,351,544   Online Now: 120
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 08-22-2019, 10:58 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,142 Times in 1,542 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Preliminary pre-season roster released. Jackson Doherty not listed? The full training camp rosters are usually available on the first day of camp. Interested to see which 2002 and 2003 draft picks are at camp.

https://niagaraicedogs.net/roster/20/67
Old 08-24-2019, 03:51 PM
2nd Line

jumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Preliminary pre-season roster released. Jackson Doherty not listed? The full training camp rosters are usually available on the first day of camp. Interested to see which 2002 and 2003 draft picks are at camp.

https://niagaraicedogs.net/roster/20/67
right at the top of roster
Old 08-24-2019, 04:27 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,169 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbo1290 View Post
right at the top of roster
His name has been added to the roster since Blacksox posted the original list appeared here.

Last edited by retired/sectionJ; 08-24-2019 at 04:43 PM.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:08 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

I almost laughed out loud.. ‘* indicates rookie’.. This roster is just dotted with asterisks from top to bottom at all positions Breaking in a rookie or two is one thing, but this year, it’s going to be so raw.. If Akil Thomas comes back from LA, it’s my belief the Dogs should trade him ASAP. Honestly I was kind of expecting an Akil trade at some point this summer.. but it’s getting kinda late, here.
Man, it’s been a long summer! I cannot wait to get back in my seat for some training camp scrimmages
Old 08-25-2019, 06:20 AM
2nd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
I almost laughed out loud.. ‘* indicates rookie’.. This roster is just dotted with asterisks from top to bottom at all positions Breaking in a rookie or two is one thing, but this year, it’s going to be so raw.. If Akil Thomas comes back from LA, it’s my belief the Dogs should trade him ASAP. Honestly I was kind of expecting an Akil trade at some point this summer.. but it’s getting kinda late, here.
Man, it’s been a long summer! I cannot wait to get back in my seat for some training camp scrimmages
I hope they wait until the trade deadline to trade Akil. We really need to snag whoever's 2019 1st round pick and a boat load of 2nd's in exchange. If they flip him now, we'd miss out on the 1st rounder.

I agree about getting back. Contemplating booking off sick on Wednesday so I can take in some scrimmages.

Last edited by g_squad; 08-25-2019 at 06:21 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to g_squad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2019, 07:13 AM
Team Captain

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I agree with G-g-squad that Thomas will be traded at the deadline and not before. He is money in the bank, so to speak and will bring back a lot more in January than he would be worth now or early in the season.
Old 08-25-2019, 10:04 AM
2nd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Anyone hear any rumours about Halliday 100% reporting this year? I joke, but seriously, nothing would make me happier than to see that 6.03' 220 lb young man skating at the IceDogs training camp this year.
Old 08-25-2019, 11:12 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
Anyone hear any rumours about Halliday 100% reporting this year? I joke, but seriously, nothing would make me happier than to see that 6.03' 220 lb young man skating at the IceDogs training camp this year.
I wrote him off from coming here a couple of years ago and I wish him luck and success in his future plans
Old 08-25-2019, 12:18 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,142 Times in 1,542 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

GM Joey Burke
Niagara Sports Report
Rod Mawhood

http://www.iheartradio.ca/610cktb/au...1?mode=Article
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2019, 10:42 PM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
GM Joey Burke
Niagara Sports Report
Rod Mawhood

http://www.iheartradio.ca/610cktb/au...1?mode=Article
Interesting details on the overagers and goaltenders. Another good interview on the Niagara Sports Report.